1030 West Pioneer Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89027, United States

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
IHG Priceline.com Booking.com

• THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY HOTEL

I made an online reservation, arrived at this disaster, waited 45 min for 4 people to check in, then the desk manager denied the (prepaid) reservation, said he had no available rooms and waited on the next victim.
    During the (now) 1 hr at the desk, he claimed to customers at the desk and over the phone that he only had 2 rooms left 5 times!
    When I showed him the reservation confirmation he said "you paid someone else, not us".
    While I looked for customer service at the reserving website, he answered the phone and again claimed only 2 rooms.
    I went ballistic on this desk clerk, he then agreed to rent me a room. I discovered in the morning that the reservation had been faxed at 5PM, but ignored.
    They refunded the $120 double charge and felt that made it OK.

Unique Quality: noisy, cheap, unfreindly

• Mesquite's worst service

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to any traveler. As someone who travels regularly from California to Colorado I would continue to St. George, Utah heading east or drive to Las Vegas, Nevada if heading west. I booked a room the day before with a confirmation then arrived to a cancelled room. Not only did they cancel it without notifying us (we provided an email address and 2 cell numbers) they also were unapologetic and completely ignored me when asked about what I was supposed to do and where I was supposed to stay. Other guests told me the front desk was lying because they arrived immediately before me and had no problem checking in. I find that to be utterly strange and would like the management to investigate their policy. Service was terrible. A sign that said "closed" would've been more effective than the person standing there blatantly ignoring me. I will never attempt to go there again.

Unique Quality: none