North Shore Inn

520 North Moapa Valley Boulevard, P.O. Box 1650, Overton, Nevada, 89040, United States
#2 of 2 hotels in Overton
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews
malecon's Profile Photo

Exceeds Expectations

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 5, 2008

Discovered this hotel by chance while passing through southern Nevada. Been by this way a number of times and didn't expect to find any accommodations once past Las Vegas. Drew out the map and called 411 to find a motel/hotel in the local towns. Discovered this Best Western in Overton, about 12 miles from the interstate.

There's a McDonalds that closes at 10:00 p.m. which served us well for a quick meal. Had a comfortable nights sleep and discovered the Valley of Fire the next morning.

Unique Quality: The hotel is located 12 miles from Interstate 15 off the Overton Exit. Overton is a small town of about 3,000 and a gateway to boating on Lake Mead and the Valley of Fire, a Nevada state park.

Considering the offerings in town, you're best to stick with the Best Western. The entranceways are indoor and there's plenty of parking. Attendents are courteous and helpful. The interior and exterior is clean and there's a pool. For a suite and AAA discount, I paid $110. There are five of us.

Our stay was flawless thanks to the discovery of this hotel and the helpful employees. My wife raved about the Continental Breakfast that fed the kids to overflowing with cereal, toast, muffins, and fruit.

After checking out I remembered that I left my glasses in my room. I called the hotel back and they had them waiting there for me.

I know good customer service when I see it and I witnessed in checking in and checking out of this hotel. I'd welcome returning to Overton and if I do, it will be the Best Western I chose.

Directions: 12 Miles off the Interstate 15

WinInZion's Profile Photo

Only Motel but it's fine

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 9, 2006

The Best Western at Lake Mead is fine for your stay in the area. It's relatively new and the accomodations were good. Most of what we do is outdoors and the motel is just a resting place. This was clean with a helpful staff, what more do you want?

2 Photos of North Shore Inn

Overton Travel Forum

Need advice about Overton, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Overton and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Overton