Saddle West Hotel Casino

Jeff42's Profile Photo

Affordable Jacuzzi Suites!!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 22, 2007

I've stayed here 3 times in the last 2 years. I usually get the executive suite which has a jacuzzi tub, coffee maker and a fridge. The price is great at $69/night Sun-Thurs. Other than the beds being a bit hard, I really enjoy staying here. The atmosphere here and in Pahrump in general is so much more low key than Vegas and the people are very friendly.

The inner courtyard is beautifully landscaped with a pool and spa. There is a large patio area that is covered and has picnic tables for hanging out. The casino, while not up to Vegas standards in size, has plenty of choices including nickle and penny games, and blackjack and craps.

A local pizza place will deliver to your room. Saddle West has a buffet only, which I haven't tried.

Terrible's Casino and the Pahrump Nugget are close by and well worth checking out. Pahrump itself is a best kept secret that I don't share with just anyone. I simply love the place!!

Unique Quality: Low prices, friendly staff and locals. Brothels(not me) and fireworks stores close by.

Directions: Highway 160 south/east end of town.

Nearby Saddle West Hotel Casino

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

Pahrump Travel Forum

Need advice about Pahrump, Nevada? Visit the Travel Forum for Pahrump and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Pahrump hotel reviews