Satisfaction No Data
Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
I should have slept in the car
If you're just looking for a place to sleep, just sleep, then this place is OK.
Problem started just after check-in when the key to my room didn't work. I hiked all the way back to the registration desk and back to the room with a new key. Nope. Didn't work. They finally put me in a different room.
I remember when the door mechanism didn't work at the Marriott Renaissance in Pittsburgh and they sent a guy up to my room to fix it....immediately.
Anyway, the room is OK. Not great.
Most of my time in the shower was spent adjusting and re-adjusting the water temp. It was either too hot or too cold. Just as I lathered up my hair, the hot water went out completely.
Just as I stepped out of the shower, I noticed that a previous guest tried to spit into the waste basket in the corner of the bathroom. He missed. It's still on the wall.
Fortunately, all I had to do at that point was dry off, get dressed and get out!
Unique Quality: Outstanding? Hmm.....nothing comes to mind.
There is a very small, smoke-filled casino, if you're into that.
Directions: East end of town.
Popular Hotels in Tonopah
1100 Erie Main, Tonopah
1137 S Main St, Po Box 2120, Tonopah
Explore the World
- Microtel Inn - Airport/Pelham Road
- Hotel des Voyageurs
- Sea Spray Inn
- Fort Myers Beach Days Inn Island Beach Resort
- Admiral's Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Crowne Plaza White Plains
- Hotel Europa
- Rio Grande Plantation Eco Resort
- Intercontinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa
- ITC Hotel Kakatiya Sheraton And Towers
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Lafayette South - Acadiana
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Tryp Guarulhos
- Christ Church Guesthouse