1045 Wendover Boulevard, West Wendover, Nevada, 89883, United States

• bri4444's Profile Photo

Cheap Junkette amazing value

I have always enjoyed my stays at the Rainbow. The Rainbow is part of the Peppermill Casino resort properties (Rainbow, Peppermill, and MontegoBay). I wasn't expecting much the first time I took them up on the flight and hotel tax included rate of only 180 dollars. As going single had to pay 30 more which seemed like a great deal to me, 10 dollars a day for having room to self, no problem. When I got my room it was surprise at how well appointed it was. Wide screen tv's and very comfy beds in a mirrored room that made it look both modern and bigger then its reasonably large size for a standard room. The Rainbow has an indoor pool that I have yet to experience, my first trip it was closed, the last time I mostly just played poker in the Casino as the weather was really cold and snowy which didn't have me in a swimming mood. If you would like to use the outdoor pool of the Montego Casino if the weather is nice the shuttle is always running and patrons of both the Rainbow and Peppermill are able to use the pool. All 3 casino's are similar in style with widescreen tv's showing scenery through out the world on the walls. I like this as it makes it feel more like your not stuck inside with all the smokers of the casino. The Steak House in the Rainbow is my favorite restaurant of all in Wendover, really good beef at a good to fair price. The rate for Calgary to Wendover is a little more money now, at just over 200 dollars incl tax double occupancy 3 nites and I think still a great deal. Rates vary by destination for the flight and hotel, if you are traveling through Wendover it tends to be very busy on the weekends with people driving the hour and a bit drive from Salt Lake, Utah, rates will jump especially if there is an event playing at the concert hall. During the week travelers are more likely to get a bargain. There is more to do then just gamble while staying at the Rainbow, and of all the hotels I think it's my first choice of places to stay in West Wendover, NV. The washrooms in your rooms are good, but not great otherwise would think deserve being rated a star higher even. Great place to stay and a good bargain, I recommend.

Unique Quality: Indoor pool, Steak house, Deli, value, decore