Red Lion

741 West Winnemucca Blvd., Winnemucca, Nevada, 89445, United States

Winnemucca Inn
Orbitz.com Booking.com Priceline.com

• night manager lied to me

Could not get wifi to work in my room on first day. After multiple visits from maintenance man to try to fix it, reset the server somewhere in hotel, it was finally working. Second evening, wifi works until 7 PM and then goes away.no signal. Maint. guy can;t get it working, eventually i ask for another room, manager tells me there are no other rooms available. 5 minutes later I call the reservation number, get the SAME manager and ask if they have any rooms available - he says yes, they have both Queens and double queens available. I walk to front desk and ask the manager why he lied to me. He got testy and mean and said he did not lie, but he would not move me to another room because that would be a room that he could not sell then. I said I wanted my money back - he said that he could not do that, either. In a huff, after i asked for his name and the names of the general managers, he said he would let me bring my computer to an unused room but he would bet that I would not be able to connect. After making the wrong key the first time, he finally let me into a room at the other end of the building and sure enough, I got a STRONG wifi signal. He let me move rooms. Tomorrow I ask for a reduction in my bill, too.

Comments