10 Hotel Drive, Dover, New Hampshire, 03820, United States

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

• THIS HOTEL WILL XCL YOUR RESERVATION EVEN IF YOU C

I just recently booked 2 nights at the Comfort Inn in Dover NH for a Friday and Saturday night. Because of massive delays on I84 in CT we called at 756pm on friday and asked if we could only keep the Saturday Night reservation. The front desk clerk "Don" informed us of the cancellation policy which required a cancel by 4pm of the day of. i replied ok, "i understand, but seeing as you are charging me then for both nights, i can show up anytime on saturday to check in?". I was implicitly told yes. Yes i would be charged for both nights, but i could show up anytime on Saturday. We'll of course after a long day of visiting relatives, i showed up at 922 only to find that they cancelled my reservation AND that there were no hotel rooms in the hotel or WITHIN 100 MILES. In other words, sorry but we will charge you anyway if you try to cancel, then we will book your room, even though you call and arrange for a late arrival. The staff was impossibly inept and had nothing to say but "i cant help you". STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DUMP!

Unique Quality: crappy staff