Franconia Notch State Park Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 14
Crawford Notch Campground: Just around the corner from Franconia Notch...
Overall, this campground was clean, neat, and easily accesible to many activities in the Crawford Notch and White Mountain Nationals Forest area. The staff, located at the general store before the start of the campground, are very helpful for tips and directions to activities in the area. The general store also housed any necessities you may need: food, wood, ice, maps, etc.
There is one main bath house with toilets, sinks, showers, and electrical outlets at the beginning of the campground. This is a largely speadout campground, so for the sites in the 40's and up this is a bit of a walk. I never made it to the showers because of the distance between Site #80 and the bathhouse :) However, porta-potties were located throughout the campground.
The roads are dirt roads throughout the campground. What a relief to not see pavement when I'm trying to be one with nature ;)
Overall, the sites are more secluded then other campgrounds I have been to. The forest is not made up of pine trees so you can still see your neighbors from afar but overall you are not on top of eachother. RV sites are at a low here, which is fantastic for myself and fellow tent campers. The few RV sites are located at the beginning of the campground.
I think Crawford Notch Campground and Crawford Notch in general is a great escape from the crowds at Franconia Notch.
This campground that runs along the Saco River allows dogs. The sites along the river have fantastic views. They also have sites that are "hike in" to allow more seclusion and less car traffic. These sites require a short hike in with your supplies and you must park your car at a designated space outside of your site.
When you arrive, you are given "doggy bags" to collect any waste from your pet as well as marshmellow roasting sticks. In an attempt to stop campers from distructing the forest around them, I thought this was a great idea. They ask you to please use the roasting sticks they provide you, free of charge, instead of breaking branches from trees. The doggy bags of course make this a dog-poo free zone for all other campers. There were quite a few dogs, large and small, while I camped and I didn't run into any messy dog-poo situations the entire weekend.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- $49+ State Park Hotels
- Best Prices on Hotels, Guaranteed. Over 200,000 hotels worldwide. www.priceline.com/State_Park
- Franconia Notch Lincoln
- New! Franconia Notch Lincoln $56. Best Rates for Hotels in Lincoln. www.trivago.com/FranconiaNotchLincoln
- Hotels - Up to 70% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
Explore the World
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Book Franconia Notch State Park Hotels Over 148,000 Hotels Worldwide. www.hotels.com/
- 5 Hotels in Franconia NH
- Half-Price Hotels Book your Hotel in Franconia NH www.booking.com/Franconia-Hotels
- Franconia Notch State Prk
- Best Rates or Refund + $50 Coupon. Hotels by Franconia Notch State Prk www.expedia.com/Hotels
- Franconia, NH Hotels
- Hotel Rates in Franconia, NH. Book Online or Call Today and Save! www.hotels-rates.com/
- Franconia Notch Hiking
- The best family mountain vacations Kids stay free at Lonesome Lake Hut www.outdoors.org/lonesome-lake-hut