Top Notch Motor Inn

Basaic's Profile Photo

Good Deal in the Mountains

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 18, 2014

$92 in July 2014. I stopped at a few hotels/motels along US Highway 1 before; but they were more than I wanted to pay. The Top Notch Inn was not cheap either but it was less expensive than the others. It is an old style motel and I was not sure what to expect. It looked fairly good on the outside but is not where you want to stay if you insist on modern appearances. The rooms were recently updated but I opted for a smaller room that was only partly renovated so it was in my budget. The room was a pleasant surprise. Yes, it was a bit cramped but it had a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a good TV. The bed was comfortable too. Nice people at the front desk. My only complaint is there was no parking by my room and I had to walk across the parking lot with my suitcase (getting harder as I get older). No breakfast but great restaurants nearby.

Darn near a 5! Recommended!

Directions: US Highway 2

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Gorham Travel Forum

Need advice about Gorham, New Hampshire? Visit the Travel Forum for Gorham and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Gorham hotel reviews