Breakers By The Sea

409 Ocean Blvd., Hampton, New Hampshire, 03842, United States

Satisfaction Terrible

• Great Location and Comfortable

My wife and I stayed here last year. When we arrived the staff was friendly and courteous. Our room was very comfortable with a king bed and a jacuzzi tub. We were minutes from the beach and boardwalk. We look forward to staying here again this year in one of the ocean front rooms with balcony. I have recommended this hotel to my friends and will have a larger group this year.

• Great Location and Comfortable

My wife and I stayed here last year and really enjoyed ourselves. We arrived and the staff was friendly and courteous. Our room was very comfortable with a king bed and a jacquzzi tub. It would have been nice if this room had one of the private balconies. I look forward to returning this year and trying a different room with ocean front view and private balcony and have recommended this hotel to my friends.

• Jun 14, 2013 at 8:10 AM

THIS HOTEL HAS BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!! When I walked into the hotel room it reaked of cigarettes, and the place just looked dirty. The jacuzzi tub that my boyfriend and I paid EXTRA money for was not in working condition, and there was only one working burner on the stove. After going out and buying our own cleaning supplies, and air fresheners, we came back and found BED BUGS!!!! This hotel has BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!! When we tried to get our money back, no one was around, and the answering service was EXTREMELY rude to us. We had to go to another hotel because this place was simply inhabitable, and we could not once get in touch with an owner, or manager for a compensation. They are running a fraudulent business, and should be shut down as far as I am concerned. They don't care about their customers, and clearly don't care about their business.