11 Lafayette Road, Route 1, Hampton Falls, New Hampshire, 03844, United States
Travelocity Booking.com
Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 10, 2005

I spent one night here on my way to the Lakes District in New Hampshire. The rate I got was fairly good ($83) but since it was late April it could have been better. The room was actually a mini suite, or maybe I should say a "studio suite." Anyway, it was roomy and had a nice sitting area. The Internet dial-up connection was free and I got some work done on my laptop. There was an indoor pool with 'adult only" swimming from 9:30-10:30. I thought this was a GREAT idea. I really liked the balconey and had a great view of the countryside from it.

If you're going to the Hamptons and want to stay on the beach, then I wouldn't reccommend this one. It's about 8 miles or so from the State Park. It was a nice drive, though.

Unique Quality: All rooms are provided with

Ironing Boards
World Gym Physical Fitness Passes available

Nearby Hampton Falls Inn

• Hampton Falls Hotel Hampton Falls

Address: 11 Lafayette Road, Route 1, Hampton Falls, New Hampshire, 03844, United States

1 Photo of Hampton Falls Inn

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Hampton Falls Inn

• Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

Hampton Falls Travel Forum

Need advice about Hampton Falls, New Hampshire? Visit the Travel Forum for Hampton Falls and ask our Answer Gurus.

Hampton Falls Travel Guide