Birch Knoll Motel

See Amenities

So Rude

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 7, 2011

I stayed at the Birch Knoll Motel in Laconia, NH last year with a church youth group for Soulfest and the stay was fine. However, this year was much different. The owner is socially awkward and off-putting to begin with, but this time he was outright rude to my wife, me, and the kids. After he got his extra money for a room we didn’t even use he was a little friendlier. I just avoided him for most of our stay. After we left he accused us of stealing towels (we took the towels from the extra room into our other rooms). I hope he enjoys this negative review. This is how I plan to compensate for our $520.00 loss, not by stealing scratchy towels. Not to mention the $1,500 he will not be getting from us next year.

Unique Quality: House keeping is done from 9-11am, so leave early if you want your room cleaned. The pool is nice and the prices are ok, but I'll pay more next time to keep from being talked to like I'm stupid.

Nearby Birch Knoll Motel

Birch Knoll Motel

• Birch Knoll Hotel

Address: 867 Weirs Blvd, 867 Weirs Blvd. Rte. 3, Laconia, New Hampshire, 03247, United States

Amenities at Birch Knoll Motel

• Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Laconia Travel Forum

Need advice about Laconia, New Hampshire? Visit the Travel Forum for Laconia and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Laconia hotel reviews