2 Somerset Parkway, Nashua, New Hampshire, 03063, United States

Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua
CrownePlaza.com Booking.com Travelocity

• sorcieus's Profile Photo

Not worth what they were charging me.

When I went online to make the reservation, it stated that there were no availability. But when I called, apparently they have availability for my travel dates. I just have to pay their publish rate (a lot more expensive) rather than their internet rate. Very sneaky!
    I was thinking (sure, I had to pay more, maybe they'll give me a better room), but I was wrong! The fridge was not working, my toilet was wiggling when I sat on it. Shower area was terrible! You had to hold the shower hose because when you put it on it's hook, it will spray water all over the bathroom (the hook was loose).

• loisl's Profile Photo

not small, not large...

I'm regularly in Nashua because of business, and I'd like to stay at the Crowne Plaza because it's just next door to the company.

Unique Quality: The Speakers corner restaurant serves fine food and a good breakfast.
    The Gym is ideal to move your corroded body a bit after a long business day.

• MatthewMetcalfe's Profile Photo

Crowne Plaza - Excellent Hotel in Nashua

The Crowne Plaza in Nashua was a great place to stay. The rooms are large and clean and the service was excellent.

There is a Bar/Restaurant on-site and they offer free shuttle service to and from the Manchester Airport.

Unique Quality: Located in New England, the Crowne Plaza looks a little like a castle. They have an indoor pool that is underground. You can see it from the street level through a glass roof they have over it. Nearby is a duck pond that is nice to site at if you are waiting to be picked up or just killing time.

Comments