3440 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway, New Hampshire, 03860, United States
Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Adventure Suites

sweeeeet weekend getaway spot!!

by TripAdvisor Member charliewankles

My girlfriend and I spent a weekend at the motorcycle madness room at the adventure suites. The hotel will catch your eye from down the road. This is the best weekend getaway spot i've seen. We enjoy our weekends alone and this place was was exactly what the doctor ordered. The hottub was massive and everything was clean and in good order. I noticed some of the reviews are a bit tough but unless your a VERY picky traveler you will enjoy your time here. I recommend Adventure Suites to young adults and people out for a good time!!!

Super Pet Friendly!

by TripAdvisor Member Jetset-Jenna

I love the idea of theme hotels but generally associate them with some sort of romantic rendezvous . When I saw an ad for Adverture Suites I was delighted to see they were catering to families and travelers with pets.
I stayed in the "Desert Island" room which had a round bed that opened like a clam shell. It was well designed and surprisingly comfortable. Unfortunately the rest of the room was filled with a stereotypical heart shaped jacuzzi. The owner seems to be trying hard to shake the cheezy "love hotel" style but this is very much a work in progress.
As a single female traveller I felt completely safe staying at Adventure Suites. Oddly enough the place has a real homey feel. The lobby had videos to borrow, a kitchen and internet access. Perhaps most importantly my 2 small dogs seemed comfortable.
Every spoiled pooch (and human) should have a chance to sleep in a clam shell at least once!

Motorcycle Madness is Expensive but we would stay again for sure!

by TripAdvisor Member nikkoiscrazy

My fiance and I stayed in "Motorcycle Madness" along with my best friend, his wife, and their two dogs. We all loved it!

Upon arriving at Adventure Suites, the hotel was not as I expected from what I had seen online. I had envisioned something a little more extravagant and was initially a bit disappointed. My first impression was that the hotel was a bit close to the main road and was nothing more than a renovation of a cheap motel. When we entered the motel, the staff gave us a tour of the differently themed rooms that were not currently occupied by any guests. From the large screen plasma televisions to the hot tubs to the full service bars and multiple shower heads and amazing detail at every turn, the renovation of these formerly standard motel rooms was very impressive.
Our room had a large plasma television, additional televisions in the bathroom and in the motorcycle garage (that doubles as a second bedroom,) a surround sound stereo system, a small refrigerator, a microwave oven, a service bar ( you supply the alcohol of course), a poker table, and last but not least, in addition to being pet friendly, a 7 person jacuzzi! I've never stayed in any other motel or hotel that even came close to all the amenities that these rooms offer.
Mount Washington visible in the distance, the Dogs loved the large grassy back yard area behind the motel. The staff also maintains a cozy fire pit outside behind the motel during most of the night. We hated to check out!

Nice place

by TripAdvisor Member ladyivyusa

I thought the place wasn't that bad.A bit expensive for what is included.But it was still fun.I went for my 10th anniversary.We stayed in the cave.WAY AWESOME!VERY ROMANTIC!
It's all what you make of it.Rooms were clean,plenty of towels,2 tv's,hottub,fireplace . The best part of the stay was the waterfall shower.Soooo awesome.It's not everyday you can take a waterfall shower.I loved it! Awesome bed.Slept like a baby!
Lots of space and rooms to have all kinds of fun in! I saw all the rooms and i liked the cave,victorian spa and the movie rooms the best.
They do however have to work on the staff though.Customers always come first,not the phone!
I thought the place was ok but a bit expensive.But of course they can be because they are the only ones around like that.Themed i mean.So thats my reveiw.

champaigne mist oouch!!!

by TripAdvisor Member jcolbath

Customer service at this place is a joke and place is built like crap. We stayed here for mini-moon. Stood at front desk for 5 minutes while the guy was on the phone. I got out of jacuzzi the railing broke and I fell down the stairs, had huge bruises and was in to much pain to do much of anything... The only good thing was the waffles in the morning as long as person in front of you made them right

Overpriced

by TripAdvisor Member merc95

$300-$400 a night buys you a room in a run down hotel, the lobby looks like its out of the 50's. They will tell you everything is imported from over seas but you can find the same crap at ames or Job Lot. Complete waste of money, if your going to spend this much a night you should have room service as a the bare minimum. 4 Seasons prices with non of the benefits. Employees seem over worked, there doing so many things is hard to get any service.

Spend your money somewhere else.

Awesome

by TripAdvisor Member MBellatrix

Great place! The website pictures do not do the place justice at all. It's so much nicer when you see it in person. We stayed in the Log Cabin Suite and the veiw from our windows was breathtaking. Quiet, well located in North Conway.... close to alot of things. We will be returning to try some of the other suites in the future.

Try the Treehouse

by TripAdvisor Member NorthByNorthwestNh

For a treat your kids will never forget, try the Treehouse suite. This is a unique place for those who want to get away from the cookie-cutter motels and ignite your kids imagination. Huge room, spotlessly clean, nice tile floor and tons of thoughtful and generous details. Some of which include: two swings, two televisions, two phones (unlimited free dvds, popcorn, coffee, evening cookies) fun choice of sleeping arrangements: "camp" in the tents (indoors) or go up to the king size "treehouse" loft. Both very comfortable. Delightful experience, the ceiling lighting looked just like moonlight through the tents. Top notch Jacuzzi, bathroom, fridge, central air. Great quality in all the details, from the towels to the decor and the cd player. Waffle breakfast was fun and tasty, (make your own). Go out back to check out the mountain view from the hammock and to visit with the sweet hotel pets hanging around. Minor issues: a few bulbs out, and the floor is slippery when wet, so bring flip flops or dry it. Staff was super, enjoyed the tour. Will go back and try another room.

Very Disappointed

by TripAdvisor Member sunfirejen927

For $355 for one night, I expected way more. I was brought here for my bday and stayed in Motorcycle Madness. I was told by the hotel that the highlights of this room was a poker table, bar, and hot tub. When they said poker table, I assumed it would come with at least cheap chips and cards to play with. It was just an empty table in the middle of the room. The bar that I expected to be stocked was non existant. I figured it would be stocked and we would just have to pay if we wanted to use the liquor such as when hotels have stocked refrigerators. The mini frig was so small we couldn't even fit water in it. The bed looked like the sheets hadn't been changed from the previous guests. The only bathroom amenities were a small bottle of lotion and a razor. There was no place to put my things...I ended up using the poker table. Nice TV except that you can't see it from the bed. You have to be in the hot tub or at the bar. The remotes to the TV didn't work. I guess for that much money, I expected WAY more. Plus, you can't check in until 3 PM and checkout is at 11AM. If we are paying almost $400 for one night, you'd think that we could have a couple more hours of the room. There were flies everywhere in the breakfast area. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Nice Place, Horrible Customer Service

by TripAdvisor Member screwedatadvensuites

My fiance and I stayed in the Tree House for our anniversary. The place was really nice, but the service left much to be desired. Our friends sent us a fruit basket, etc. which we never got to enjoy because there was no gift tag saying that it was for us! We thought that it was there in case we wanted it and would be charged additionaly. When our friends called and inquired about why there was no gift tag, the staff lied and would not refund their money! The only thing I liked about this place was the imaginative decor. Otherwise, I would recommend staying somewhere that strives to make their customers happy. This place obviously does not care!

Comments