1567 White Mtn. Hwy, North Conway, New Hampshire, 03860, United States

See Amenities
Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 20, 2005

I spent one night here in the spring of 2005. I got an excellent rate ($45) from a travel book that I picked up from the New Hampshire Welcome Center. As I was coming from the Hamptons I came in on Route 16 and had a little difficulty in finding the hotel. I called the reception desk twice and the woman was extremely helpful and friendly. When we arrived at the hotel we were put in a room in another building separate from the main hotel. I don’t think they were finished building it yet because the first floor (ground level) was dark and there were still things in the hallway like dressers and beds. The room we were put in however, was roomy and comfortable. It was a good size and very quiet, despite the fact that the hotel was full. An indoor pool was in the main hotel which was basically the only amenity, but the location was wonderful. It was right next door to to the outlet stores and if it hadn’t been raining so hard during our stay we could have walked. There was an Applebees next door if you’re into that, and some other really good Mom and Pop places down the road, which I prefer. All in all, I would say that if you got a good rate I would recommend staying here. Otherwise, there are probably some better hotels in the area.

The Biggest and Most Beautiful

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 25, 2005

I havent actually stayed here, but I have stopped in for a look round and a drink from the bar. My parents have stayed here and they thought it was the best thing ever!

Unique Quality: It's gorgeous, it's historic, it's sits right at the foot of Mount Washington so the views are amazing!

Nearby Mt. Washington Valley Inn

• Continental Breakfast
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

North Conway Travel Forum

Need advice about North Conway, New Hampshire? Visit the Travel Forum for North Conway and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest North Conway hotel reviews