Fairfield Inn Absecon

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 289 reviews
Priceline Travelocity

Worst Customer Service EVER!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 24, 2012

Worst customer service ever. I made a reservation a month in advance with my credit card. I live almost 2 hours away and we didn't want to have to drive home after the all day orion/metallica fest. I called to confirm my reservation at 11:45 am on the day we were coming to stay and informed the girl we would be checking in late, after the show was over and she said no problem the room is held for you. When we got there to check in they did not have any record of me, lied to me and force me to make a very difficult drive home late at night. Needless to say I was extremely tired and they did nothing to try to help. Real nice people here. By nice I mean they didn't care at all or even try to do something to resolve the situation. I guess this place is doing so well they can afford to not care about their customers.

Nearby Fairfield Inn Absecon

Fairfield Inn Absecon

• Fairfield Absecon
  • Absecon Fairfield Inn
  • Fairfield Inn Atlantic City North Hotel Absecon

Address: 405 East Absecon Boulevard (Route 30), Absecon, New Jersey, 08201, United States

Amenities at Fairfield Inn Absecon

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Absecon Travel Forum

Need advice about Absecon, New Jersey? Visit the Travel Forum for Absecon and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Absecon hotel reviews