208 East White Horse Pike, Absecon, New Jersey, 08201, United States

Rodeway Inn Parkway
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Good Price, Not so good stay

My husband and I stayed in one of their jacuzzi rooms on a week day night. Check in was smooth, even though we couldn't understand the man behind the counter. After getting into the room we found dirt all over the bottom of the jacuzzi, a cockroach flailing on it's back (killed it and flushed it), dust all over the entertainment center, in room phone not working, internet not working, and someone's hoagie still in the fridge from a previous stay. We thought about checking out and finding somewhere else to stay, but it was late and we were tired. For the price I guess we expected too much by expecting it to be clean and roach free. I won't be staying here again.

Unique Quality: Close to Atlantic City, has jacuzzi rooms.

More about Absecon

my favorite ! brushettamy favorite ! brushetta

Travel Tips for Absecon

Absecon (Ab-see-cun) ... not Ab-See-CON

by April1985

"My Home"

The fact that I live 2 minutes away from Absecon makes my life amazing. I love Absecon. I think its cute, and adorable. Its like our little town. There is an eckard, cvs, blockbuster, ACME.. etc.. Absecon is filled with suprises. Not to mention the white horse pike, which is home to fast food places, cheap motels, and most importantly WAWA!!! (You laugh now, but if you have ever visited a WAWA, you will be hooked.. and no, its not a 711... its a WAWA!)

*update* may 20, 2008 - Sad to say , I have made a mistake. I spoke of ACME , as a wonderful place. But in all honesty , I only went there to buy expensive Tupperware (why? i have no clue ... ) I think it was because it was next to blockbuster, and I figured, oh, i will be making popcorn, wouldnt it be cute to put my pop corn in a special plastic bowl with a red lid ! Well , as "kenner" had explained to me, SHOP RITE is the place to be. And yes, He is correct . I <3 Shop rite (not to mention that they just opened one up in galloway - my real hometown! ) Well, Shop Rite ... your going to laugh at me , has the best bakery . You can pre order cakes , and even ask for their special butter cream icing .. mmm .. delicious :) And such a friendly staff ..

Thanks Kenner for reminding me of shop rite :) how could I forget such a glam place ? hahaha

"Atlantic City Fireworks !"

During the summer time, Atlantic City shoots off fireworks. And instead of driving into AC, you can just watch them from Absecon! Absecon is what connects south jersey to atlantic city. (Not a lot of people know this) So if you have ever been to atlantic city, you have driven through absecon!! (or at least past it) Anyway, Absecon has a great view of the firewoks, and everyone knows about it, especially the locals !

Comments