2100 Pacific Ave., Atlantic City, New Jersey, 08401, United States

Satisfaction Average

Costs 44% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• April1985's Profile Photo

Centurion Tower Bliss

I was invited out to Caesars for the Caesars Entertainment Experience, an all inclusive paid weekend conference for event planners. Since I plan events for my job, they invited me out to stay at their Hotel. It was ... Absolutely amazing. I stayed on the top floor (44th) in the Centurion Tower. It had a king bed, a beautiful bathroom with a tv in the mirror, and enclosed toilet room, a glass stand up shower with a marble seat to sit on within the shower after a long day. It was clean, it smelled great. There was even a turndown survive. They laid out a robe, chocolates by my bed and left my slippers out as well. (The ones that are provided by the hotel, they're in the closet). The tv was large, and the fridge was cold and empty! Perfect to store my
    Water and snacks. They left me a bowl of fruit when I returned in the evening, and what I thought was the most important - down comforter, down pillows and black out curtains! I had an ocean view and slept absolutely perfect! The one complaint I would have would be that the family in the next hotel Over was loud. And I could hear everything. There was a connecting door which I didn't like. Obviously it was locked but it made it noisy since I could hear them
    Arguing the whole morning when I was trying to sleep in just a little bit before I had to go
    Home.

Unique Quality: The gym is quiet, and no one was there. Great privacy. The spa is beautiful. You do have to walk through the gift shop and spa to Get to the pool outside. As of right now there is no indoor pool but they said they are working on that. My view was great, the carpet was clean. The down comfort was fabulous. The pillows are real down so I did get stabbed by feathers a few times. The shower I noticed turns off if you aren't in the shower for Couple minutes. There must be a sensor.

Directions: Great area, attached to the Pier and out front is the walk outlets

• Special trip ruined

Being the maid of honor for my best friend, I wanted to give her the best. However, what we got was the total opposite at this hotel! I was so disappointed and upset with our trip that I was speechless. I had such high hopes for this property. We spend extra money to make sure we'd have a decent place to stay for my best friend's bachelorette party, but the room ended up to be a dirty dump. In total, we spend nearly $1000 for 2 nights. It was the most expensive hotel I ever paid for, and yet it was one of the dirtiest room I've stayed in. One of my galfriend even broke out a bit of a rash on her face. Not sure if it's due to the room or other things...but the room was quite dirty! We asked to switch rooms, or to be upgraded. We were willing to pay but the entire hotel was sold out. So, we were suck with the filthy dump.

THE FLOOR (6th)
    First of all, we were told that the building was renovated. So, my impression is that it should be quite decent. However, as soon as we walked out of the elevator onto our floor..I see holes in the wall, old carpet, and ripped up wallpaper. It also smelled like smoke on a non-smoking floor.

THE ROOM
    The size is decent. The view was a wall, literately. I didn't care for any ocean view, but I felt like I was in a jail cell. I can touch the wall outside the window without even reaching out. It's only about 5 inches from the window. Out of the entire window, only about a foot of space was the view of the street. There were also very apparent white stains and dust in the coffee maker.

BATHROOM
    There were strands of hair on the bathroom wall by the tub. The towels were off-white, and had a bit of a smell. I felt so disgusted.

THE BED
    Their two double beds are smaller than expected but that's not the main concern. As soon as we walked in, you can clearly see that their beds are CAVED IN. Even with all the blankets and covers over the bed, you can easily see it. The covers were so old that it has cotton balls all over it.

THE SPA
    Exceptionally small for the price. The classic massage was basically someone touching you with butter, as if your boyfriend was to put sunblock on you. There were no force at all. They would charge you more for a deep tissue massage if you'd like it harder. NOT to mention that they screwed up on our reservation. I was the only one that got a massage while the bride and other bridesmaids waited for me. I had no idea until I was done an hour later! They said we were late and had only 15 mins left in our appointment when I had called in the day before to push our appointment ater. They say only 1 out of 4 was moved. What BS! They were going to charge us for the full hour for 15 mins of massage. I had to argue with them for them to even refund us. At the end, we didn't have much mood to stay at the spa anymore. The service was just horrible. Nothing went right at the hotel.

Even my friends who decided to book Tropicana (which has a reputation of being run down and old) got a much better room than we did. And they paid less than half the price. I was so upset that our special vacation was ruined. I felt so bad that I let my best friend down. I shouldn't have booked this hotel, I felt cheated. THIS IS A FILTHY PIECE OF DUMP!! I wouldn't be surprise if there were bedbugs in other rooms.

Unique Quality: Location, close by shopping areas. HOWEVER, don't book this hotel just because of the location. There are other properties available closeby as well. Don't ruin your vacation by staying at this piece of dump.

• iam1wthee's Profile Photo

Ceasar

Bodacious gym with a lot of machines to choose from. The pool is outdoors in the spa.
    Their are shops galore for all price ranges. Their are chairs inside the mall where you can relax and enjoy the view of the sea.

Unique Quality: It is located in the middle of the boardwalk. It has its own mall. The restaurants are reasonably priced and they are the only ones that sell gelatoes and mouses.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

A fantastic unexpected stay

Although I've been to this hotel many times I had never stayed here, so recently while we were here for a tournament we decided to spend the night at the hotel. We weren't comp'd during our stay as the hotel was quite booked, but we were given an excellent rate which made the stay even better.

The hotel is large with the casino dominating the hotel, a nice reception area where you will also find a few restaurants and the Roman Inspired statues.

The room was a nice size with a king bed and white cotton linens. The bed was so comfy that we had an excellent night's sleep. The room had a desk, credenza with a flat screen tv, a small round table against the large picture window with two chairs. The bathroom was roomy with a nice marble sink and tub with the "rain shower". The bathroom also had some really nice soaps, lotions and shampoos in case you left your behind.

Unique Quality: I love the large king beds with the soft cotton sheets and the light dimmers which makes a stay here really nice.

• Nobbe's Profile Photo

Caesar's

Unique Quality: Caesars is the gateway to the opulence of ancient Rome. Its marbled entrances and consummate collection of classic sculptures sets the tone for exquisite service and attention to detail.

Directions: The Caesars Gateway Transportation Center is located directly off the Atlantic City Expressway and it provides convenient and direct access to the casino by way of the lighted and climate-controlled e

• Nobbe's Profile Photo

Caesar's.

Here is a view...

Caesar's.

Here is a view inside one of the rooms.
    $110

Unique Quality: You'll find every amenity inside all of the rooms and suites, many of which overlook the Atlantic Ocean's beautiful sandy beaches. And with 620 guestrooms in the new Centurion Tower, there's more room to 'Rome' than ever before.

More about Caesars Atlantic City Hotel Casino

Personality Seminar, anyone?

My father and I stayed at Caesars for a few days in the beginning of June. We had a great time. The rooms were clean and inviting, the food was to die for, and the casino was well organized and fun. Unfortunately, the staff was a different story. Most employees seemed bothered by questions and were short in the response department. One girl actually yelled at my father for asking a question. So, travellers...beware. It is a great hotel and casino, but only if you are willing to put up with rude employees.

Caesars hotel

I recently returned from a 4 day trip to Atlantic city staying in Caesars Hotel. It was definately worth all the money we paid for the hotel. The room was in the newer tower was very spacious. The staff was nice and courtious. The only thing I saw wrong with the hotel is it could use an indoor pool that stays open later then 6pm. People with children would like to be able to swim indoors and past 6pm. Other then that it is great and can't wait till the construction is done on Ocean One and all the shops are in and the walkway is done making it very convenient to go shopping. I would definately recommend this hotel to others!

Fun Birthday

An hour plane ride, the best casino, the Party Pit in the casino with live bands playing with great music not loud enough to ruin your nite but just loud enough to really enjoy is a great idea, a quality hotel with quality people, a nice suite and great food, the best Sunday Brunch ever and it may not be Vegas but its a good 2nd alternative especially for anyone from the east. I did miss not seeing Caesar and Cleopatra walking around the casino as they do in Vegas but all in all no complaints well except I didn't win any money..whats up with that? Oh well I did get to see someone win 4.3 million on a Jeopardy slot machine so I guess someone has to lose.

so bad it was comical

lost my reservation at check in but made up for it by being rude. room was freezing called front desk and they told me to call guest services who told me there was no way to turn on the heat (early october) there was a loud machine noise that sounded like the elevator shaft was in our room. we ate at one of thier restaurants and the hostesses started fighting and cursing with each other right in front of us. bathroom had hair on the sink and rust stains all over the back of the door. Vents were thick with matted dust. I paid over $400 for this room! As Roger Daltry puts it "WE WONT GET FOOLED AGAIN!"

Best place to stay in AC

by TripAdvisor Member mdp700

Don't waste your time anywhere else. I will never stay anywhere but at Casear's. The room was in the Centurion Towers and was immaculate. Everything was brand new and incredibly clean. It's glad to see that some hotels take pride in the appearance of their rooms. The only thing that was lacking was an ocean view. But you can't ask for everything getting a comped room on a Saturday night in August. Casino is great too. Comps are easy and you usually get something just for signing up. Never had to wait long for a drink either.

AC Convention Center to Caesar's casino

by lcat61

I need to get from the AC Convention Center to Caesar's casino. What is the easiest way to do this? Any jitney or bus service?

Re: AC Convention Center to Caesar's casino

by Sevsa

You can take a jitney or a taxi but it's only a 10 minute walk between the two places.

Re: AC Convention Center to Caesar's casino

by acinsider

Caesars Atlantic City is only 4 to 5 blocks away from the Convention Center. It would probably take you longer waiting for a jitney then to walk there. There is a Sheraton that is located right across from the Convention Center, you could get a cab from there if that helps you out.

Comments