60 N. Maine Avenue, Atlantic City, New Jersey, 08401, United States

Expedia.com Booking.com Tingo.com

Satisfaction Poor

• JenniferF7's Profile Photo

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL

The front desk doenst know their ass from their head. They tell you one thing and the other people tell you another thing. They told me that they would release the $100 deposit they day that i left for them to only tell me that i would have to wait 10 days for it. Which they then told me that it was my bank holding it and not them which is ***. I called 48 before my arrival because i wanted to cancel and book a cheaper room but no one answered and when they called me back the next day they refuse to let me cancel nor have the cheaper rate. Overall i would NEVER EVER recommend this hotel to anyone its located at the ass end of the board walk in a *** neighborhood just an awful place.

• Bedbugs and Filth

Even after driving through slums to get to this place, we checked in any way. We were chewed up by bedbugs on the first night. The head of security advised us that they get several bedbugs complaints each week!

Add the mold in the bathroom and along the bedroom windows, disgusting dirt under the bed and chairs.

YUK!!

Unique Quality: Nice views but disgusting pool area.

Directions: Slum area with broken down boardwalk that is blocked off with crime scene tape!

• Flagship resort is more like public housing

Specifically, related to Interval International and its Flagship resort property, our one and only experience with using the timeshare we contracted for was nothing short of disastrous. We found the quality of your property and our accommodations to be poor and your customer service to equally as egregious. Upon arriving at the Flagship resort for my 50th birthday vacation we were assigned to Room 2406, which was an absolute nightmare from the time we got off the elevator. Garbage bags were piled up next to the elevator and the stench emanating from them was sickening. The hallway leading to the room was poorly lit and just as poorly maintained. The room contained no appointments such as wall art, the carpet and furnishings were worn and dirty, there were broken and missing tiles on the balcony which was covered in bird feces on both the balcony floor and furniture to the degree that it had to be scraped off the balcony floor with a metal tool and the balcony railing was loose. Upon complaining, we were moved to room 905. As it turned out there was no hot water in the shower. Complaints led to an unsuccessful day long effort to resolve the issue; as a result, we were moved to yet another room.
    All of the rooms to which we were assigned overlooked what was referred to as a common balcony. The appearance of this common balcony was such that it left the impression that it is never subject to maintenance. We were able to observe weeds growing out cracks in the surface; the common balcony was littered with debris such as empty alcohol bottles, broken furniture and discarded clothing and broken/missing tiles throughout. Overall, the Flagship Resort had much more the appearance of a public housing facility then the luxury resort we were led to believe during the sales presentation. We took every opportunity to express our extreme dissatisfaction with your sales team and the resort operations management. Our experience was so devastating that we departed a day earlier than the reservations that were made.
    With respect to what we experienced during our visit to the Flagship Resort, we will be writing a letter to the State of New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety, Office of the Attorney General, Division of Consumer Affairs and the State of New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services detailing our experience at your resort, with photographic documentation, asking that your sales practices be examined and the health and safety maintenance of your resort reviewed.

• MattandKim's Profile Photo

A Gem of a Find

This is a timeshare opportunity as well as a hotel-type establishment which takes reservations as such.

Unique Quality: There are guestrooms and suites available, a beautiful pool, health club, restaurant, and rooftop deck. This is just a bit of a way from the hustle and bustle of the main boardwalk area with shuttle to the casino area. About a five minute drive.

Directions: North of the Boardwalk

More about Flagship Resort

Real Bad Parking problems

We spent a week there 12/26/03 -1/2/04 the resort itself was nice large rooms nice view, the staff was also very friendly.We want to Thank Chico and John great guys. The only staff member we had a problem with was the night clerk on New Years Eve she was no very nice,sorry i didn't get her name because i would have reported her. But as an owner of two other timeshares this one was the only one we have ever had parking trouble with.If you went out and got back after 10PM you had a very hard time finding a space and this in the middle of winter I can only guess that in the spring and summer it must be a nightmare to park.(perhaps management should assign a spot to each room)They must let other cars park there I guess they must have been guests of people that where staying there but unfair to the regular guests.On New Years Eve there was no space at all we where going to park in a reserve spot for the workmen who would not be working on new years day but we where told we would be towed and she sent someone up to make sure we didn't park there so we had to park outside on the street.Not the best place in the world to leave a brand new car.So unless they take care of there parking problem i would never return .

Nothing Fancy

by TripAdvisor Member Mamabear33

The resort is nice but the area is ridiculous!!! The shuttle comes every hour on the hour and stops running around midnight. Compared to Las Vegas, Atlantic City is a big bore and very dirty, no fault of the flagship, but if I were you I would book a vacation somewhere else.

Just ok

We have exchanged our week or taken a getaway at the Flagship approximately 4 times. We are again traveling to the Flagship this February. We are not always satisfied with the cleanliness of the furniture in the rooms but we survive. We like the privicy of the location and we love the walk on the boardwalk to the casinos. If you get a room on the east side of the resort you have a wonderful view from your balcony. Every year we go, there is construction going on.
The Flagship is not up to the standards that it should be but like I said, we survive. We love just getting away.

Nice Stay, Good Views

We stayed at the Flagship in January, so it was very cold. The indoor parking and indoor pool and hot tob helped! The location is close to a new single housing development, overlooking the beach. Yes, area isn't Beverly Hills so you should drive to the casinos (save your receipt, you can use one casino parking receipt at other parking garages in other casino's for that day). The Ozone Bar had good food and a nice breakfast buffet, overlooking the Ocean. Our room was at the top, at night the view reminded us of Vegas. Our one bedroom was also clean and reasonably modern.Trip Advisor always has reviews that are mixed.
Bottom line, if you go to a time share, its probably not the Waldorf.
But it will be generally better than staying at a Holiday Inn or other hotel without "resort" amenities; kitchens, activities, etc.Enjoy!

Flagship- stay away

The flagship. Nice rooms, adequate service and dangerous guests. During the day the flagship seems like a fun, family place. After dark a bad element roams the floors of the flagship. My party was threatened on the elevator, insulted on the shuttle, petrified by the thugs in the bar. Security seems non-existant, except for the 70 year old man at the door... this is the same guy who will tell you the parking lot is full.

My advice, if you want a drink bring it with you, avoid the bar at all costs. If you return after dark stay off the elevators use the stairs.
Barricade your door.

One more note... rooms are very cold. Hallways are filthy.

Just okay .

by TripAdvisor Member carol631

the area was very ghetto-like and although it was on the "boardwalk" it was off the beaten path (by about 20 minutes) and was definitely not safe to walk on at night. The beds were the worst I've ever slept on.
They must have been about 40 years old! The elevators were extremely slow (not many of them for such a large hotel.) If you ask for an ocean view room, you'll love the view! It also had a nice balcony. The room was very warm too, we turned on the a/c. As for the good points: The bathroom was clean and large and the hotel staff were all very friendly.

What a DUMP!

I happened to stay at the flagship for one night and I can say that it was a terrible experience! The place was a mess from the parking garage to the room itself. I felt like I was staying in one of the roach motels. The floor had cigarette burns everywhere, the plaster on the ceiling was falling off, the cabinet doors were coming off..... I have several pictures and I made a complaint with the management only to be given a "credit" for another nights stay in the "DUMP". I have tried several times to use this credit figuring that they might have cleaned the place up and it might actually be worth a second try. However, they never have honored the credit that I was issued. I get a song and dance every time I try to use my credit. I would not recommend this place to anyone........

Comments