Hilton Casino Atlantic City

Good For No Data

More about Hilton Casino Atlantic City

Bus From & To Atlantic City from NYC

by VZ-Pam

There are many many buses going to Atlantic City like Greyhound and private buses operate by different casinos there.
Greyhound will be from NYC Port Authority Bus Terminal (42st & 8 ave).
You can find Hilton, Ceasars & Taj Mahal has their own fleet going.
I got a ride by car from my friends & it took 2hour 15 min to go there from Manhattan.
On my way back, I randomly checked with one of the bus at Ceasears Casino bus terminal and found out they took my tips & let me get on the bus without tickets since they have seats left .
I was told Chinatowns in NYC draws the largest crowds to these casinos in Atlantic City. My friend told me Hilton Atlantic City offers Round trip bus fare from chinatown sales center for $18 and about $22 cash to play plus $20 match-play coupons to attract players. Some other casinos give food coupons from chinatown plus $10 chips to play. The buses are usually not well maintained but for budget travelers, its a good option to use. In my case, its cheaper than riding Greyhound .

Casinos

by al_mary

Tired of Las Vegas Casinos ?
Try Atlantic City on the East Coast
in New Jersey.

Year round, day or night, whatever
turns you on about a destination,
Atlantic City's got it.

* Trump Taj Mahal, Virginia Avenue & The Boardwalk

Atlantic City Hilton Casino Resort

by penumbra

~800 rooms and suites.
~60,000 square foot casino floor.

Impression:
Small. After walking through the casino, I usually think, “Is that all there is? Did I miss half of the casino?”. Nope. It’s small but cozy. This used to be my favorite place to park and explore Atlantic City. The casino is the furthest south along the Boardwalk and very close to route 40/322. Parking used to be $3 for the day but during the summer they’re gouging people for $10 unless you’re a card member. Sign up? I’d rather try another casino first.

Theme:
None.

Parking:
Enter on Boston Ave, pay on exit, $10 or $3 for club members.

~90 Table Games:
Blackjack, Baccarat, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Four Card Poker, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow Tiles, Roulette, Three Card Poker.

~2000 Slots:
Austin Powers, Bowzer's Rock-N-Roll Party Slots, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Catch a Wave, Chickendales, Diamond Cinema Video Slots, Monte Carlo Slots, Penny Slots, Survivor, Sphinx II, The Honeymooners, Video Slingo.

No poker tables.

No keno .

Fine Dining:
Caruso's (Italian), Peregrines' (continental), The Oaks Steakhouse (surf & turf).

Casual Dining:
Cappuccino's (coffee), Cornucopia Buffet ($18.75), Empress Garden (Asian), Horizons (24h).

Lounges:
Chairman's Club (members), Dizzy Dolphin (Boardwalk), Hilton Beach Bar (beach).

Shopping:
Emporium (convenience), Le Salon (fashion).

Health Spa:
$15 daily - massage services, sauna, steam room, hot tub, and indoor swimming pool.

Club Card:
Hilton Players Club - comps, cash back, mail offers, 10% shopping discount, discount parking.

Special Features:
2,000-seat Entertainment state-of-the-art theater.

Connections:
No indoor walkway to other casinos.

Gambling problem? Please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

The worst!!!!

We decided to go to the Hilton Atlantic City for a change from the Trump Hotels. What a mistake!!! This used to be the "Golden Nugget" in the past so thought it would be even nicer after Hilton took it over. We first stayed in a mini-suite which was the size of a large regular room. I had to have the air conditioning fixed, stronger light bulbs installed because it was so dark even at midday. The ocean view was the only plus. When my husband complained later, they moved us to a 1 bedroom suite which was inundated with the smell of smoking, & after the murphy bed in "living room" part of the suite was put away there was no couch to sit on. I again had to have the air conditioning unit cleaned. We were supposed to stay 2 nights. We checked out the next day & went to a Trump hotel. AAAH.....happy.

Great stay

This is a great value. I've been here 3X, always with a comp room (I'm not a big player - never played over $300. on a trip). I am always surprised at how beautiful and clean it is. I just returned 3 days ago and was given an Oceanfront view, big room, double sink marble Jacuzzi bathroom with phone, etc. I always eat at the buffet - the other restaurants look great but are pricey. I felt the buffet is a little limited but it's good food. I have bet slots at other hotels, but find my money lasts a LOT longer at the Hilton casino. This last trip I played one $20. bill for 9 hours! I got up to $250. several times (on "Slingo) but lost it all in the end. Last time I spent about $250 on Slingo and came back $1,280. ahead! Food and comp lines move fast, even if they're crowded - they have plenty of personel to serve people. Well worth going there!

Not a Hilton Hotel, but a Park Place Property

I enjoy staying at Hilton Hotels. I don't mind paying high prices to stay at Hilton Hotels. It usually is worth it. The Hilton in Atlantic city is NOT a Hilton. I did not know this at the time of booking. Thus the hotel did not have the amenities that I am used to. My sheets had holes in them. The Room attendants did not change the used glasses, or clean the coffee pot (which you have to ask for, not in room upon arrival), The room did not have shower caps, so we asked for them and only received one because they ran out of them. Beautiful Spa, but when I was about to enter the Jacuzzi, there were dirty floating towels bubbling around in it. Additionally, I am accustomed to Neutragena Toiletries(shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.) at other Hilton Properties, this one did not have those items at all. So IF you want to stay at a Hilton this is not the place to stay. Just be reminded that you are paying for a Hilton but you will not receive the amenities of a Hilton at this hotel. Imagine going into McDonald's and asking for a BIG MAC and the cashier tells you that they don't serve BIG MACs, but that they sell hamburgers from a local mom and pop diner. Depends what you want. This hotel should inform guests at the time of booking that this is not a Hilton Hotel. The websites should inform guests as well.
Hilton should be ashamed that their name is being used with substandard services at this property.

Nice hotel, average casino.

Took a Greyhound Lucky Streak bus from NYC to the AC Hilton (not bad for $28 -- including $17 worth of tokens). We had a nice room with a view of the Atlantic Ocean. Big room, but only average decor (nice bathroom though).The casino itself was good with a great atmosphere. The choice of games is average (not many games for the novice player), and the minimum bet is reasonable at most tables too.

nice hotel good location

Very nice hotel!! Located at the end of boardwalk rom had an excellent view of the ocean. Parked car for entire weekend. Casino staff very helpful and bell staff very friendly. Located near Girasolls restaurant excellent place for dinner within walking distance. I would stay here again.

A view from Hilton Hotel, Atlantic CityA view from Hilton Hotel, Atlantic City