Atlantic City Hotels

Our Members Say

• April1985 profile photo April1985
  • Reviews: 331

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

The Golden Nugget: Best Suite in AC!

I am a photographer, so I do boudoir marathons twice a year or more depending on the demand. I look for the best of the best. I specifically look at the details of the hotel. Headboards, how modern it is, is it fancy, is there a bath tub? That soft of thing. I was hesitant to stay at the Golden Nugget because it's not one of the most popular resorts. After seeing a few images of the suite on their website I decided to try it out.

The colors of the room were very rich. Dark browns, hints of green, and cream. It was a very pleasant experience. The one thing that we didn't love was that upon arrival there was a half empty soda can on the night stand and the room keys of the couple from the night before. It did look like it was a clean room, so maybe those things were forgotten by the maid.

All of us had a great time and I have to say I will most likely be coming back again!

The room was expensive, but for what it was, totally worth it! You enter from white double doors in the hall way, into a foyer and into your living room. It's rather large. There is a kitchenette area with a larger mini fridge, a sink, available beverages to purchase. Keep going right and there is another set of double sliding pocket doors. That is the bedroom. In the bedroom there is a his and her's bathroom. The her's is obviously larger and with a beautiful soaking tub. I've seen larger in AC, but this IS pretty and fit me just fine. The his bathroom was just a toilet, and a shower. Also very nice and modern. The bed was one of the most comfortable bed's in atlantic city I have slept in, in a while! It definitely is comparable to borgata and caesars! Our room was full of floor to ceiling length windows. We could see the bay and the parking garage in the distance. looking down we saw the top of the roof. It was very private and we enjoyed this aspect.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Business Travel, Luxury Travel
  • Written January 28, 2015

the king sized bed

• robertlarsonjr profile photo robertlarsonjr
  • Reviews: 19

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Trump Taj Mahal: Right on the boardwalk !

My wife and I got a room on the 40th floor overlooking the ocean. It was the nicest hotel experience I have ever had. The staff were great, the rooms were clean the accommodations were awesome!

The best quality of this place was its high location overlooking the boardwalk. We drank champaign every night on the balcony looking at the city lights and drank coffee on the same balcony every morning watching the boardwalk open up for business.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Food and Dining, Luxury Travel, Beaches
  • Written December 5, 2010

• barbskie profile photo barbskie
  • Reviews: 855

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Highlander Motor Inn: Quiet accomodation along the main road!

We only took this motel for an overnight as our homebase while in Atlantic city. We had a long trip behind us from Maryland. The room is ok but our bed is not that comfortable.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written June 19, 2005

Highlander Motor Inn

• rhiannon1968 profile photo rhiannon1968
  • Reviews: 143

I stayed at the Showboat...

I stayed at the Showboat casino and I enjoyed the kitschy Mardis Gras theme. Traditional New Orleans jazz music is played by the loudspeakers all the time, so go there only if you like this kind of music.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average