1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, New Jersey, 08401-7329, United States

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Average

• ReinaMorena's Profile Photo

Player's club perks

We stayed in the Resorts up in the tower side. Nice views of the City and of the ocean and beach. Room service came pretty quick for all we ordered and the hour we ordered. Over all we really like this hotel and go there just to gamble if we dont actually stay the night (its only about 3 1/2 hours from the Baltimore, MD area).

Unique Quality: The Hotel has access to the Boardwalk, many places to eat, shop and see shows and go clubbing on the premises. Close walk to the Crazy Mouse amusment park and the Taj Mahal (you have to at least walk around this place, its gorgeous). They also offer valet and bell service to hold your stuff (So if you have to wait for your room you can go gamble, eat or walk to the beach). And they have a section of the Beach that belongs to the hotel that has life guards, other parts of the beach are swim at your own risk. We stayed there with our friends VIP comp points and it turned out to be a good value. Free room and food up to $100usd a day for food. But Trust me all the money she gambles away doesnt compare. But If your going to be gambling anyway I suggest getting signed up for it ... so even if you loose all your money this time... next visit at least your stay will be free.

Directions: On the Boardwalk

More about Resorts Casino Hotel

RUDE EMPLOYEE

My wife and i played at this casino for years and usually we enjoyed playing there. On 10/01/04 my wife and i were playing in different areas in the casino. While i was waitng for her to finish
playing slots an extremely rude and nasty employee told me if i was not playing i should leave the casino. I left with my several hundred dollars to play at trumps taj mahal next
door. Resorts lately has a very poorly trained staff
with an attitude problem.

Good stay!

by TripAdvisor Member RDE3

Made a return visit to Resorts for a quick stay in October. Room rate was reasonable for a Friday night. I had stayed with Resorts in the past...but last stay was about 4 years ago! They have renovated the check in/lobby area...this is nice...but once again, just like at the Tropicana...you have to carry luggage, and all, thru the casino to get to the elevators. This is a joke! People...I'm at your hotel...don't you think I will find my way to your casino? Room was nice and clean...as in the past. One big drawback was hotel/casiono workers were on stike at the time. This left the buffet the only place to eat at on the Resorts porperty. Not that great! We are fans of Breadsticks located at the property. In the casino I found it very hard to get a drink, once again! Resorts must be taking lessons from Tropicanna on how not to serve drinks to folks who gamble. Here's how I can break it down best. Cleanliness=9...Buffett=3...Casino=7
Casino wait staff=0. Will I stay at Resorts for my next stay? Sure! By the way...if the weather is nice...park your own car. The lot is a very short walk out the main door.

Resorts is worth the drive...

Although I am only about 3 hours from the Detroit and Niagara Falls casinos, I feel the 470 mile trek to Atlantic City is worth it due to Resorts. I have stayed in the Ocean Tower rooms only, but I can not find any fault with the rooms in this older part of the hotel. In both the King Bed and 2 Double Bed rooms, there is ample space to move, and the bathrooms are well appointed. As one other reviewer noted, the bathrooms are somewhat plain and certainly not huge; but, does anyone go to a casino hotel to stay in the bathroom all day? The casino itself has some very friendly dealers and slot attendants, and the minimums (by Atlantic City standards) are well within reach for most people. Blackjack and craps minimums are usually $10, and roulette (double 0 wheel only) can be found for $5 most times. As a plus, the layout of the casino is simple and straightforward. Both Breadsticks and the Beachcomber have good food, though I think the former offers more variety and is better; the longer lines outside Breadsticks during busy times seem to support this. The only drawback I can find with Resorts is the poor planning that forces arriving guests to have to go through the casino -- luggage, bags, and all-- to check in for rooms. But this is really a minor complaint that is easily forgotten once a party has reached its room. All in all, Resorts is a fine casino hotel, and prospective guests should not be scared off by its age. After all, this Ohio guy thinks the trip is sure worth it!

Nice hotel

Pros: Big rooms, clean, huge bathroom including sitting area, good closet space, nice view, convenient location.

Cons: Long check-in lines, Bed/Pillows could be more comfortable, Bedding style needs an update, average tv.

Overall: Stayed in rendezvous tower. At $125, room was definitely worth the off-peak price, but would think twice before paying weekend prices.

Resorts was great!

by TripAdvisor Member CherryHill_NJLes

We had a wonderful time at Resorts Atlantic City. We were upgraded to the new tower and it is beautiful. The room is a pleasure to stay in. The beds are for the most part comfortable, I slept well, but my husband would have preferred if they had invested in a pillow top bed or a slightly better quality one. Resorts went to all the trouble of creating a great room with all the perks, refrigerator, hairdryer, make up table in giant bathroom, fantastic shower head, they could have upgraded the bed just a little bit more. It was fine but not perfect. I have slept in more comfortable beds and less comfortable, it fell in the above average range. I loved the shower, it was large and had tremendous water pressure from a fantastic shower head. I felt really pampered staying in this room. Since I was upgraded I definitely have no complaint. The room was extremely clean. Everybody at the hotel was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the pool and sundeck. The beach had a brand new beach bar with another one was being built. From the sundeck we could hear the music and hear that they were having a fashion show. The next day when we took a walk we got to see the new Nikki bar, there were beds and pillows by the bar on the beach. I think this summer should be very exciting at Resorts. We stayed at an off peak time so I am sure that made it easier for everyone to cater to us. We had a great time!! Thank you Resorts!

Now Atlantic City has to pay attention to all of the cigarette butts on the board walk. We could not even smell the ocean air through the stench of the cigarette smoke and old butts all over the boardwalk. That was the only draw back to our overnight trip to Atlantic City. Plus the breakfast at the hotel could have been more reasonably priced. Three dollars for orange juice seems a little high.

Comments