Sheraton Atlantic City

Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center
Booking.com Sheraton.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• machomikemd's Profile Photo

luxe hotel beside convention center

just 2 block away from atlantic avenue and is just around the convention center plus is 1 block away from the Atlantic City Outlets and Inside this spacious hotels are some momentoes of the Various Miss America Winners Crowned in yesteryears and their crowns or scepters or pictures plus the hotel is a convenient location if you are more into shopping since the Factory outlets are just outside and the hotel has no slot machines since it is a non gambling hotel plus parking here is free for checked in guests unlike in other Atlantic City Big Hotels and Casinos. Prices of the roome is on the high side at that starts at $ 170 range for a standard double room for weekends and about $ 140 range during the weekdays (tax not included).

Unique Quality: The Sheraton has about 502 rooms and suites with wide and spacious rooms of the Sheraton with views of the Atlantic City Skyline and the Atlantic City Ocean, a fitness center, indoor pool, seasonal outdoor spa tub, and sundeck. Other amenities wireless Internet access, fax/copy service, and a gift shop and the factory outlets are just outside and the boardwalk is just a 5 block 15 minute walk away.

Amenities
    Air Conditioning (In Room) Newspaper (Free) Refrigerator
    Telephone Television (Cable/Satellite) Non-Smoking Rooms
    In Room Wireless Internet Access Television Daily Maid Service
    Fireplace Safe (In Room) Coffee Maker
    Balcony/Terrace

Directions: 2 Miss America Way, Atlantic City, New Jersey, 08401, United States

• Lhenne1's Profile Photo

Miss America's Crown is Here!

We spent a weekend here and had a wonderful stay. The price easily beat out any of casino hotels and it was easy to walk between resorts (which was a good idea because you eat and drink a lot in AC). The room was spacious and had a view of the bay.

To walk to the casinos, you have to go through the outlet mall area. Since we have poor luck at the Blackjack tables, this was where we ended up spending most of our cash.

Next door is the Atlantic City convention center, so I imagine this hotel fills up when the center has large events. Conveniently, the convention center is also the train station, so if you are coming into town via train this hotel may be worth checking out.

Unique Quality: The lobby is decorated with Miss America goodies...the crown and scepter, vintage Miss America dresses and other paraphernalia.

Parking was free for those staying at the hotel, a big plus since the town can get pretty expensive otherwise.

Directions: Past the outlet stores, heading towards the bayside.

More about Sheraton Atlantic City

What a Great Stay!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Murraytwins

We stayed at the Sheraton in Atlantic City on Sunday August 22, 2004. What a pleasant experience. Not only are the public areas well appointed, but the guest rooms are very tastefully decorated & extremely comfortable. Service in every department was superior. Moreover, the hotel has a nice pool, gym & sundeck. Although there are several restaurants, we only tried the Tun Tavern for casual fare & were not disappointed. Just steps away from the hotel is the outlet center for shopping & an excellent cuban restaurant, Babalu! We also decided to walk to the boardwalk although we had a car & jitney service is readily available. Caesar's is only 4 blocks away, an easy & safe walk. Most importantly, the Sheraton is a pet friendly hotel with certain rooms on the lower floors reserved for guests traveling w/ small pets. Certain restrictions apply & of course, the guests are responsible for any noise or damage problems. Most importantly, rates were much more competitive than the casino hotels & the quality much higher than some of the casinos that have not renovated their sleeping rooms in a long while. The Sheraton is an excellent hotel & a great alternative to the casinos!!!!!

They Sold my Club Room to Someone Else!

One night three weeks ago followed by a nice candlelight dinner prepared by my sweetie, I spontaneously decided to drive down to Atlantic City, NJ for a weekend to relax and recooperate ourselves. I called the Sheraton Hotel and made a reservation on the Club Floor and agreed to pay close to $400 dollars to stay the night. I guranteed my room with the credit card and told them that I will be arriving late.

Unfortuantely, when me and my sweetie arrived at the hotel around 12:30 AM, they told me that my reservation isn't available. It was such a Shock! Instead, they offered me a smoking room on the regular floor for the same price of the Club room. The front desk clerk was very rude and claimed herself as a front office manager, which I couldn't believe. I have worked at the hotel industry for many years and I have never seen such a person who does not know how to satisfy the guest. I had suspicious feeling that she sold my room to someoneelse. That's what usually happens if you arrive at the hotel and they don't have your rooms. Either they forgot my reservation or they have sold it to someone else. I was very dissapointed with their service and quality of their hotel. Travelers, do not stay at the Sheraton; I would rather stay at the Hilton Hotel where customer service was excellent!

Exceeded Expectations!!!!!!

Thanks to Danny and Nadir for providing a night which was EXACTLY what my wife and I needed.

I had a great stay on 11/6/04. The room with a king bed was large, well appointed and clean. It has been years since I've stayed at a Sheraton but the attention to detail rivaled hotels at which I've stayed for much higher prices. Compared to the casinos it is not a close race with the Sheraton providing a better experience than almost all of the other properties in town although AC's newest arrival has great rooms.

I wasn't there for a convention or for the casinos but the hotel is close to Caesar's and there is shopping at a few outlet stores nearby. The service was excellent and getting breakfast on Sunday morning 20 minutes after our call was very nice.

If you are looking for a hotel with a superior room at competitive rates without the noise, hustle, and gaudiness of the casinos look into the Sheraton. For business travellers, the choice is even easier.

Never Again!

Last fall I surprised my husband with a trip to Atlantic City to see a concert and spend a saturday night. I found the Sheraton online. From the pictures they showed, the hotel appeared to be very nice. Boy, were those pictures deceiving! I paid $225.00 for the night and the only thing nice about the hotel was the lobby. The room smelled musty, the carpet stained, the bed sagged, pillows flat and the whole room was so outdated and old. I was extremely disappointed and wouldn't
stay there again if it was the last hotel in the city.

Great location, service and price

I stayed here with my fiancee and we both loved the hotel. This upscale hotel beat our expectations. The location was great. We loved the proximity to the new "Walk" shopping strip and casinos, but the best part of the trip was the Sweet Sleeper bed!

Great Hotel

First of all, don't believe the negative reviews. Me and hubby stayed overnight at this hotel on New Years Day 2004. The hotel overall is very nice. We had a room with a king (sleeper) bed (COMFORTABLE), sofa and desk. The room was huge with beautiful decor. It is in walking distance to the shops and boardwalk. They have complimentary limo service to Caesar's on the boardwalk. We frequently stay at Starwood Hotels and we found the atmosphere to be very laid-back at this hotel because nothing was going on in the convention center. I read a review about the room being dirty and smelly. I do not believe such a thing because Starwood is all about excellent service to their customers. This hotel is a good pick if you just want to stay away from the boardwalk for less money.

GREAT HOTEL

I recently had the opportunity to take a Team of 12 Sales Managers for a quick meeting and a night out on the town. I found the hotel to be exceptionally clean and the entire staff was incredibly friendly. The food was also well above par!

The hotel perfectly located in my opinion to everything that Atlantic City has to offer. Since I am not a big casino person, it was great to have a first class hotel, without a casino, in the heart of it all! A quick cab ride to all the action made it very easy to enjoy everything the city had to offer.

I would give this hotel and big thumbs up and look forward to returning soon!

Clean, Courteous & Fast Service

Recommend! I recently stayed at the Sheraton located at 2 Miss America Way in Atlantic City. It is conveniently located 4 short blocks from the Boardwalk and other attractions.

The hotel is very clean (#1 important to me), room service was very quick also.

The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. The hotel provides free limousine (stretch) shuttles to many nearby casinos during most of the day until 11:00 pm I believe.

Check-in and check-out are also a breeze. They have a very reasonable, good food restaurant and the lobby is filled with Miss America memorabilia which is fun!

Happy Visitor