Super 8 Motel - Atlantic City

Super 8 Atlantic City
Booking.com Orbitz.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• NO PRIVACY!!

Housekeeping does not speak American language--English!! I asked for a box of tissues---completely did not understand! I had to physically show her a box of tissues so she can understand. When I finally got more towels--that took forever, then I came back to my room just hours later---all of my almost clean towels folded on the chair were gone, and left the pile of dirty towels on the floor!
    After I took a shower---one half of an hour later the bottom of my feet were turning black from just walking on the rug---disgusting.

No privacy what-so-ever...I had the last room on the end and instead of knocking housekeeping looks in the room through the window and walks away. I called the desk to tell them to stop looking in the window, but did not. Call the desk second time. Still did not. Also I put the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door, but housekeeping still BOTHERS me!
    Then the manager comes up and also looks in the window--Male gender! Talked to the manager, why are you looking in my window? He had some crazy story. Then the next day female housekeeper walked with male person. Guess who looked in the window---Yes the male gender again!!

My last night the desk called and I did not answer. Second time did not answer again and took the phone off the hook!! Why should the desk be bothering me on my vacation!!! Then the manager came to the door with a very large black male (the one who looked in my window before) and told me I am not allowed to have a visitor! Then also said they were going to call the police on me! We were not loud not doing anything but watching T.V. !!!

I was told I would have a microwave in my room, but that wasn't the case---Only all the way downstairs in the lobby. I was on the third floor in the back end.

I will never ever stay here again. Very much NOT RECOMMENDED!!! Not advised even for one night!!

Unique Quality: Not one thing I can think of that is good...

• Worst Hotel ever stayed and will stay

I was there for 1 night and the whole hotel is shabby poor not clean have a stinky smell like a Hospital. Room service is pathetic. I asked for a bottle of water and the room service stayed it is not possible and asked me to come down and take a bottle of water with my own cost outside the motel.

The Breakfast. I think a dog gets a better breakfast than what is provided. There was no Coffee no Juice no Water No Egg. Some old stinky milk was there. I think this motel should be closed forever. I think the Person who is in the front desk is the person who cleans the room.

Unique Quality: No Room Service
    Nothing

Hotel should pay you to Stay

Comments