Trump Marina Hotel Casino

Huron Avenue and Brigantine Boulevard, Atlantic City, New Jersey, 08401, United States
Golden Nugget
Booking.com amextravel.com Tingo.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 14% higher than other 4 star hotels

More about Trump Marina Hotel Casino

Loved My Vacation At The Trump Marina

My wife and I had a great six day vacation at the Trump Marina. Having retired six weeks earlier and coming up to our thirty third wedding anniversity I was looking for something special. Having MS and limited mobility I needed a friendly place where I could get around with my electric scooter and have a great time. I wanted a special place for my wife who helps me seven days a week fifty two weeks a year. Trump Marina was the place. When we arrived at the hotel the doorman greeted us and quickly took my scooter out of the trunk and assisted my wife with its assembly. The doorman then took all our lugagge (five bags, one small cooler, one wheelchair, one walker) into the hotel. We then checked in at the VIP desk and were given great assistance.
My youngest son and girl friend joined us on the following day which was our anniversity. We had a great day with my son winning $1,200.00 and had an excellent dinner at Portifinos. I forgot to mention that my wife won about $600.00 which was great. How did I do? Well, we cannot all be winners.
Friends joined us on our fourth and fifth days of this fabulous vacation. We took them to The Maina Club and had a great lunch. And our friends had a great time and won $1,000.00. I cannot wait for our next visit to the Trump Marina which should not be too long with my wife getting $100.00 in the mail today for our next visit.

Trump Marina The Best Place To Stay And Gamble

My Mom, Daughter and I set out for Atlantic City. We wanted to take a road trip so we drove. What a wonderful time we had. We stayed in several places, the best by far was Trump Marina. The room was so cozy and beautiful. I have never slept in such a comfortable bed. The bed had very nice linens and a luxurious comforter. Service was excellent. We like the slots and immediately I won $800.00 a combined total from the penny and nickle slots. The comps we received were enough for all three of us to eat at the seaside restaurant overlooking the Marina. Service and food the best we have ever had. We have ate in alot of places. Try the Sea Bass and the Prime Rib.
We also stayed on the boardwalk. Resorts and Trop. I would recommend the Resorts, but in my opinion the Trump Marina is the tops! The comps and cashback you receive is better than any other casino there.

If you are young and you like loud you will like the Trop. There is alot of nightlife, but so loud you really can't enjoy it. Really a young persons scene.

Anyone who does not rate Trump Marina a 10 is missing something!

My wife and I have not been to A>C> in at least 12 years! We decided to stay at the Trump Marina because it's approximate location to the water and it's "on the far end of the city".

The most important thing about the Trump Marina were the staff! Fantastic people...and we are not what you would call "high rollers'...maybe more "medium rollers"! The first day...during check in...due to the location (height)of our room (the 26th floor) we were uncomfortable. Simple room, king sized bed, marina view, smoking. We returned to the check in desk and the young lady was completely professional; listened to us; talked to the manager; returned with the commitment to a suite on the 8th floor. And this was at our original quoted price! To go on...we check out and the suite was priced for both nights at the reduced rate of a room with a king sized bed!

It's not just the above incident but the various staff people and their politeness, the cleanliness of all facilities, the security, the food of the associated restaurants. We will recommend the Trump Marina to anyone and we will return. I am also writing a letter (hard copy) to the Marina in behalf of the young lady that assisted us. Oh yeah, great location too!

The Deck at Trump Marina

by April1985 about The Deck at Trump Marina

The Deck @ Trump Marina is a nice local gathering. Many locals, such as myself come here to enjoy the live music (stage, with dancing area) - Seasonal July-August, the bands play 7 days a week. The view is beautiful right on the water. You get a nice ocean breeze, friendly, fun environment, and it's right outside of the casino. So if you get board, you can always go gamble! Ladies are free, so are guys, except for some nights there is a 10 dollar covers charge for the men :) So nice to be a lady :) Cute Casual, its the Jersey Shore !

Waterfront Walkway

by penumbra

The three casinos in the Marina district are connected by the Waterfront Walkway.

Between Trump Marina and Harrah’s : take the elevator in Trump Marina’s parking garage to the main floor, follow the painted pedestrian lines to a sidewalk and follow the sidewalk in a gentle curve along the waterfront to Harrah’s main entrance. Some foot traffic along the path (10-15 minutes).

Between Harrah’s and Borgata : take the exit by the poker room in Harrah’s, turn left and follow the walkway through Harrah’s employee parking lot, and continue curving along the waterfront until you arrive a Borgata’s bus entrance. Quite beautiful along the route with several signs illustrating points of interest but eerie in that there was absolutely no other foot traffic (15-20 minutes).

Between Borgata and Trump Marina : don’t try it. There’s no provision for pedestrians directly between these two casinos… no exits, no sidewalks, no crossing over / under route 87.

GREAT STAY -- GREAT SLOTS -- GREAT FUN!!!

I cannot imagine the beautiful offers that Trump Marina offers its "lower" players -- we spent the weekend overnight and the staff, hosts and servers couldn't have done more to make us feel welcomed!!!

I enjoy that they have a LARGE selection of penny,nickel & quarter slots which actually make you feel like you are winning (and you do!)!!!

In addition -- when we got home -- we received some EXCITING promo offers for beautiful merchandise and a chance to win more -- no play is REQUIRED (I checked that!)
Like other AC Casinos we have visited for FREE offers: only to find out -- you have to be RATED to receive it!

As for boardwalk hotels, including BORGATA & Harrahs -- to many young adults drunk & more -- for us! *Boardwalk casinos -- to many parents let their YOUNG children run in the halls, inside the eating areas -- at Trump Marina I have never experienced this!!!
-- its smaller than the other casinos and a more relaxed atmosphere!

If you want nice offers, great food & fun (without spending your life savings!)

Chose Trump Marina!!!

great stay

by TripAdvisor Member money

had a compted room at the trump marina(one of the few offering them). have stayed here before and this stay was just as good as last. check in was fast, early and very pleasant, due to the nice people working here. room was on 11th floor with nice view of boats, borgata and ocean. if you like a seafood omlete for breakfast they have a great one, called the marina special. enjoyed our stay(thanks for the room trumpster). we will return!!!

Had better rooms!

by TripAdvisor Member aquarius59

I have stayed at Borgata, Trop, Showboat, Atlantic Palace, and Harrahs. This is not worth $200 a nite on a weekend. As another reviewer stated, the walls are paper thin!! The room next to me was full of young guys who decided to talk & laugh at 4-5 a.m. & play loud music! The water glasses which were supposedly "clean" & covered with paper lids had lipstick all over them! EW! The bed was not that comfortable compared to all the other hotels I have stayed at. The bathroom was not clean & the wall trim was starting to become detached from the wall-and you could see all the dust/grime behind it. La Donald needs to update this poor hotel. I was on the gambling floor late in the evening on Friday and it was quiet & the drink service was good. I did win a little. I will say that the room had a hair dryer/coffee maker/ which is better than the Trop or Atlantic Palace.
Here are my picks in order of favorites for places to stay: Borgata-Showboat-Harrahs-Trop-Trump Marina-Atlantic Palace

A Lot better places to stay

by TripAdvisor Member joeyelbows

The walls are paper thin. There are not enough elevators. The bar had some some great promotions and staff though. They seem to offer great deals for gambling, but little else.

Great and Bad

by TripAdvisor Member MysticKid

A funny review. I checked in which was flawless very late at night and thought life was good. Room had a beeping smoke alarm and had to call front desk and they were great. Put me in a high roller room w/ massive bedroom, jacuzzi in bedroom, 2 bathrooms, bar etc. Frankly, one of the best rooms I have ever stayed in. Service was GREAT.

However, hated the rest of experience. Gambling crowd seemed like they couldn't afford a bus into AC, versus getting out. No real restaurants and lousy bars. Surly people on gaming floor and not a good experience.

Ahhhhhhhh... the room was terrific.

Trump Marina (looking north)Trump Marina (looking north)

Walkway under Route 87 to Trump MarinaWalkway under Route 87 to Trump Marina

Best things to do in Atlantic City

by NessaD

Hi

I'm planning a trip to Atlantic City in a month and i'd like to know what are the best places to go: Casinos, Restaurants, Bars, Shopping, Beach ...

Thanx

RE: RE: Best things to do in Atlantic City

by Rhondaj

Except for Trump's Marina Casino, the casinos, restaraunts, etc. are all close together on the boardwalk area by the ocean. it will be easy enough for you to sample many places without worrying about travel.

Comments