Econo Lodge Dayton

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

Very welcoming staff!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 23, 2014

Every staff member I encountered during my stay at Econo Lodge Bordentown, NJ Hotel greeted me and left me with a feeling that they truly wanted me to enjoy my stay at their hotel. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and the breakfast was excellent. We will be staying here again. The location is great for many near-by stores. We did not hear any noise from outside or inside. The breakfast was the best 'breakfast included' we've ever had. The breakfast area was constantly being looked-after and was exceptionally clean. All in all a great experience and we would stay there again!

Very welcoming staff!!

• Free Parking
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Bordentown Travel Forum

Need advice about Bordentown, New Jersey? Visit the Travel Forum for Bordentown and ask our Answer Gurus.

Bordentown Travel Guide