Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1
Coyle House Bed and Breakfast: Coyle House Bed and Breakfast
I highly recommend the Coyle House Bed and Breakfast on Lake Street in Bridgeton NJ. If addition to overnight guests, they also serve group brunches.
The charming 1850's home has Victorian furnishings and accessories.
All foods are homemade.
Unique Quality: Two of the bedrooms and the enclosed porch face the lake and period garden.
- Reviews: 3
The Rev. Leonidas E. Coyle House: The Sweetest Bed and Breakfast
This is perhaps one of the most enchanting places to stay if you are visiting Bridgeton. The proprietors, Sarah Jane & Wayne Fusinatti, are charming hosts and open their glorious home to visitors from all over the globe. Bask in the beauty of the beautifully decorated surroundings, warm and lovely landscaping, and the enjoy the fabulous breakfast!
Unique Quality: The decorating is lovely and the food wonderful. The yard is open to visitors to enjoy which fronts a small lake. The rooms are immaculate and each is very tastefully done.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Bridgeton
500 Broad St E, Bridgeton
Explore the World
- Sheraton Media Hotel Towers
- Hotel Miramar
- Radisson Hotel Bloomington By Mall of America
- Hotel Tirrenia
- Deep River Motor Inn
- Bali Hyatt
- Chelsea Hotel
- Mallberry Suites Business Hotel
- Comfort Inn Canon City
- Legian Beach Hotel
- Newport Channel Inn
- Drop Anchor Resort
- Noelani Condominium Resort
- Carlos Pointe Beach Club Condominiums
- Bridgeton: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
- Bridgeton: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Bridgeton: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Latest Bridgeton hotel reviews
- Bridgeton-Days Inn
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013