4500 West Brigantine Avenue, Brigantine, New Jersey, 08203-1465, United States

Brigantine Beach Club Resort
Booking.com AMOMA.com Priceline.com

• Love it!

My parents own a condo at the Brigantine Beach Club for the last 8 years which my son and I have been going to since he was 2 months old as has my sister's family with her kids since they were born. Our children are 8, 7 and almost 5 years old now and they love it! It is peaceful and from reading several reviews on this page with people complaining about the pool "rules"....yes, I had to follow the SAME rules and we've always had a wonderful time. Mind you we go with our children every weekend in the summer so if the 3 year old rule was an issue we obvioulsy would not be going every weekend, however, we have hardly ever missed a weekend in the last 8 years. When they were under 3 years old they either played in the kiddie pool or we went to the beach. It is fine. We all love it! For those commenting that the place is for "old" people, well, I guess you are not there that often. It is a blend of different ages (I personally am 39, my sister is 33) and you can also bring "drinks" to the pool as long as they are concealed and as long as your act appropriately. Nobody at a family resort wants to be around loud, obnoxious, drunk people. We bring our share of mixed drinks and beers to the pool but are responsible, clean and not obnoxious. Have any of you been there when a 2 year old whose parents did not follow the rules had an accident in the pool and the pool had to be closed for the entire weekend? Its very simple, follow the basic rules which are the same as any other resort and enjoy the beauty of Brigantine. The Beach Club is fantastic. I also am confused about this 1/2 mile walk to the beach from the Brigantine Beach Club that a few of you refer to? That is "slightly" exagerrated folks. We walk it all the time with my handicapped mother. It is NOT 1/2 mile. If you are looking to walk out of your condo room and have your feet touching the sand, then you can expect to pay double for a condo that sits right on the beach. It is a 3-4 minute stroll that the kids actually love to run down the path. Laziness people, please! Brigantine Beach is by far one of the cleanest beaches in NJ. There is a section on the beach for flying kites, surfing, walk the jetty, fish on the jetty! Just do your homework before you go like you would anywhere else. Other kid friendly activities on the island are mini golf, Shark Park, The Smile Factor (arcade), TONS of garage sales, the Atlantic City Boardwalk, the Cape May County Zoo is a half hour away, there is an aquarium in AC as well as the Absecon Lighthouse. Go fishing, go crabbing, rent a bicycle, go to the North end of the island and watch the dolphins swim up nearly close to the shore, play tennis, kids can bring their rollerskates and skate at the outdoor rink, Storybook Land is nearby, bowling, the IMAX theater is in AC, The Rainforest Cafe is on the AC boardwalk and more. The Pirates Den is also a great restaurant with a great reputation! For those of you who mentioned wanting to party it up at the pool, please note there are 2 FUN bars on the island that are open 24/7 and its always a cheap cab ride to the Borgata, Harrahs and Trump Marina. Anyway, I love Brigantine Beach, my family has countless memories and I am looking forward as are our kids to being there in ohhhh, 5 hours to kick off the first day of summer. Who's counting?!?!

More about Brigantine Beach Club

sunset at Brigantine beachsunset at Brigantine beach

Sunsett IIISunsett III

Sunset ISunset I

SignSign

Travel Tips for Brigantine

Watch out for this guy

by RandomLion

Here's my brother after a long night of drinking and playing cards. We had a great time but man did his morning breath STINK. I've been coming to Brigantine for a long time -- going on 17 years now and every year I make new fun memories. It's a great place for sun lovers who don't mind a little breeze and a few green head flies.

THE WATER IS COLD

by edachsund

The weather is humid but the water is cold. Polar Bear Deep Sea activities. Who has no strenght to swim deep in the sea in that 32degrees temperature, better dont do that. Afraid later you'll get nemonia or something. Thats just guessing.

In Atlantic City's Shadow

by RandomLion

"Welcome"

This wasn't a very cooperative weekend weather-wise but I still managed to get some good shots. Here is a pic of city call. Hard to believe a place this small is actually called a city! This is a small shore community. The beach is private, and requires the purchase of beach tags. Unlike a lot of other beaches it is very clean. The police here can be a pain however, and traffic tickets fly out faster than jets at JFK.

"The Gym"

OK so you know I had to get at least one shot of the gym. This weekend was great. My friend Steve who owns this place4 offered to sell it to me for a low $300 K! Maybe someday? Anyway it's right in the middle of the island's "commercial" district. This place really does crack me up!

"OOOOO Pretty Light House"

OK so it serves no real purpose but as a traffic circle. I have to admit it does have a certain charm to it.

Comments