Camelot Motel

See Amenities

Convenience - A Real Plus

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 4, 2010

Spent this weekend with a friend. We rented the last available suite. Everything was very clean and the motel is within walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants. The really special thing to me was the wonderful service from the staff.

Unique Quality: We were especially happy with the helpful staff. They offered many suggestions on tour ideas, restaurants etc. They allowed us to leave our car on their parking lot even after we had checked out. After we returned home, I realized that I had left some favorite items behind, a gift Bible, library book, and a few other things. Pauline went back upstairs to our room to get them and brought them down and said she would mail them and add them to my credit card. I really appreciated her helpfulness and that of the rest of the staff as well. I only wish I had their names as well, they made us very welcome.

Directions: About a short block from the beach, walk to shops, restaurants, and a short drive to other attractions.

Nearby Camelot Motel

• Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Cape May Travel Forum

Need advice about Cape May, New Jersey? Visit the Travel Forum for Cape May and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Cape May hotel reviews