2 North Main Street, Cape May Court House, New Jersey, 08210, United States
Expedia.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

Travel Tips for Cape May Court House

Visit the County Park Zoo...

by richiecdisc

Visit the County Park Zoo which will suprise you with it's top notch exhibits and price tag, it's free! I have had numerous good times out at the park generally revolving around a bbq, but now my biggest smile will always be reserved for VT. I never took any photos of the park in all the years I’ve been there, it’s just a place you go and doesn’t seem “worthy” of such preservation I guess. But VT gave me some purpose to snap a few photos and driving by one day I noticed the pretty gazebo out on the large pond and stopped in with my camera in tow. I was happy with the results but wasn’t so sure where to put them, there really wasn’t enough for a true page but they didn’t belong in any of the city pages I’d done. One night after a few beers I had the brilliant idea of starting a page on the park itself and utilize the fact that VT provides a listing for just about every small town in the US. I posted the photo and put a big UNDER CONTRUCTION at the top and waited for another day to finish it, after I got some more photos to flesh it out. As with such endeavors, I never got around to finishing the roll of film in my camera and months later there they both were, an unfinished roll of film and the embarrassing page that people had already started to rate. Rightfully I received a few jabs from VT friends about the page not ever being done with the funniest going to Pinoy, who quipped about my “loss of funding” for the project. Well, I finished the roll finally and now I will put this shameful excuse for a page to rest. It’s not much of a page, but it’s a beautiful and peaceful place. If you’re ever in South Jersey, it’s well worth the effort to make your way there.

A Jersey Jewel: Cape May County Park

by richiecdisc

Cape May County Park is not exactly a well-known attraction. It has gained some well-deserved attention by visitors to the Jersey shore towns within its reach due to the ever-expanding zoo that was initially quite simple but has grown to be the finest in the state. But aside from the zoo, the park offers an idyllic getaway from the sometimes overly busy shore towns that everyone escapes to from their everyday city dwellings. Located just up Route 9 from small town Cape May Courthouse, this lush green oasis will entice you in if you drive past and once bitten, you’ll return time and again to bask in its relaxed easy feeling. Come and taste some of small town America, South Jersey style. Come and see a gem called Cape May County Park.

Comments