Cape May Court House Hotels

Our Members Say

• transient_wanderer profile photo transient_wanderer
  • Reviews: 14

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hidden Acres Campground: Cape May Court House Camping

My friend and I went camping at Hidden Acres over the weekend of October 2, 2004. October is considered "off season", so the campground was virtually empty. I'm sure the rain didn't help.

Since the coast of New Jersey tends to be seasonal, Hidden Acres is one of the few campgrounds open in October, which is a plus. However, if you are looking for activities, I would recommend going there in the summer. While the real beach is only a short distance away, there is a man-made beach and lake inside of the campgrounds, which I'm sure is fun and convenient during the summer. If your just looking for a campground and you don't need to be occupied, I would recommend Hidden Acres during the off-season.

They have cabins for rent, numerous campsites, and full RV hookups available.

It's not really fair to rate the campgrounds, since I was there in the rain, during the off-season, and I haven't been to any other campgrounds in that area, so please keep that in mind when you read the following ratings.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Camping
  • Written October 8, 2004

• Anders100 profile photo Anders100
  • Reviews: 77

Stayed at a friends house so...

Stayed at a friends house so if you have got a friend in the area I recommend that.If not sorry but don't know much about them but think Bed&Breakfast can be a good Idea.

• Opinion of Price: