Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
Crowne Plaza Hotel Cherry Hill - Horrible Choice
- Planned a week long stay (combination work/vacation) - left this musty hellhole after 3 days. Lobby nice, but misleading as most of the floors, hallways and rooms are musty, damp and apparently understaffed. If you are in any way sensitive or put off by musty, damp or mildew odor - do not stay here.
- Changed rooms 3 times to get a clean, unmusty room that wasn't damp with peeling ceiling material - 3rd room change was by the hotel manager after telling him we were leaving for doubletree or any other hotel that would be clean and nice. Finally got a decent room, but by then, we were fed up, and left the next day.
- Lobby coffee house (Your only local option) was $3.00 for a small cup of coffee, with overpriced wrapped muffins etc. Between the musty conditions and coffee, felt gouged the whole time.
- Crowne Plaza chain either needs to fix this place or get it off their books. I will tell as many fellow travelers as possible to avoid this place at all costs.
- By the way, moved to a Homewood Suites nearby, with suite amenties, separate bedroom, kitchen and complimentary breakfast, complimentary wine and beer weeknight happy hour after work - for $10 LESS per night than that nasty Crowne Plaza. Moving saved my vacation, as my girlfriend was finally in a clean room.
Unique Quality: - Lobby bar not bad, but didn't even have a blender for frozen drinks.
- Staff was nice, and they really tried to find us a decent room in the place, but they seemed overtaxed and tired of apologizing for the understaffing and the conditions.
- Outdoor pool was gorgeous, and a great selling feature. A real shame that the hotel sucked so bad and the pool was so wonderful. We actually gave them one extra day beyond when we initially wanted to change hotels because the pool is wonderful.
- Good luck all - Don't stay here - nicer, cleaner cheaper accomodations are available within 5-7 miles of this crappy, overpriced moldy hotel.
Directions: Marlton Pike, Route 70 corridor.
Popular Hotels in Cherry Hill
1821 Old Cuthbert Rd, Cherry Hill
Sayre Ave Hc 70, Cherry Hill
1647 E State Hwy 70
1653 E State Hwy 70, Cherry Hill
Explore the World
- Queen Mary Hotel
- Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile
- The Royal Hotel & Leisure Centre
- Myeong Dong Guest House Seoul
- Heritage Hotel St. Petersburg
- AA City Center Apartments Barcelona
- Kingwood Inn
- Seaside Beach & Racquet Club
- Santa Marina Beach Hotel Chania
- Clarion Hotel Hampton
- Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Van Nuys
- Holiday Terrace Motel
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City-Riverside
- Le Meridien Wien