Residence Inn By Marriott Newark Elizabeth Liberty Airport

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 165 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

Terrible Hotel--avoid it

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 2, 2012

The cushions in the waiting are are soiled and shabby. Management at night sits far back from lobby without a view of the front door, and the desk manager was not visible when I came downstairs late at night until she heard me walking and briefly lifted her head but did not greet me in any way. The furnishings are very dated, and room furniture was of low quality--sofa sagged a little, table and desk were poor quality laminate. I was worried about bedbugs. We found the hotel well below Marriott quality. The location isn't good, but the problem is the very low quality interior and the absence of surveillance in a marginal neighborhood. I was upset enough to sleep badly and decided not to try to eat breakfast there. We left without having coffee.

Directions: Warehouse district-Elizabeth seaport--possibly development of area was interrupted

Nearby Residence Inn By Marriott Newark Elizabeth Liberty Airport

• Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Elizabeth Travel Forum

Need advice about Elizabeth, New Jersey? Visit the Travel Forum for Elizabeth and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Elizabeth hotel reviews