208 New Road, Monmouth Junction, Nj, 8852

Days Inn Monmouth Junction Princeton
Orbitz.com Priceline.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

• Worst customer service/staff ever

Worst customer service ever. After getting a quote for a King Superior room, I called back a few weeks later once I knew the dates I'd be staying and the guy pretty much denied ever speaking to me or giving me that rate, even though I wrote down his name (Ashesh, which is not something I could make up). At first they denied me the King Superior room because I told them I had a cat and they didn't have ANY that they allowed pets in, even though their whole company premise is that pets always stay for free. Then after some pleading they said they'd make an exception if I paid them extra which amounted to over $300 over the month. Their website explicitly states that pets stay free. Also, they mention that there's a free fitness facility nearby and when I called to ask about this, the front desk made up a name and said it was right down the road. When I was later speaking with the manager, he told me there was no gym nearby. They really need to get their stuff together and stop trying to lie and rip customers off. One of our company's consultants who sometimes stays here told me that he checked into his room one time and some big man in his underwear was sitting on his bed watching TV. When he told the front desk that there was some stranger in his room, they didn't believe him and he pretty much had to drag the hotel employee up there to show him. They didn't even give him a discount or anything for the mixup. Badly managed motel...stay far, far away from here!!!

Comments