3 Speedwell Ave, Morristown, NJ, 07960
Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

More about Hyatt Morristown

Good hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Srohara

The Hyatt is our preferred spot to meet with a family friend who's allergic to all the animals who live in our house. It's conveniently located in Morristown (1/2 way between both our homes) and pretty much everything in town is walking distance from the hotel. The hotel staff is very friendly and the food in the breakfast buffet (included in our room rate) was very good. My only quibble was the coffee, but I am not a Starbucks fan - our friend loved everything including the coffee and she's a very finicky traveler so that's saying a lot.

Compared to other hotels in the area the price per night is a bit high, but no other hotel offers the walk to everything convenience that the Hyatt does.

OK; strong funky perfume smell, a bit worn

by TripAdvisor Member gtyprw

This was a decent place. Typical Hyatt decent level of quality and cleanliness. This property is aging a bit and the rooms could use some updating.

There was a really strong, chemical/perfume smell in the halls and room. It was as it the place was soaked in some cheap air-freshener stuff. It was strong enough to give me an immediate headache. I left the window of my room open (the full 3" crack that it allowed) my whole stay, which might have helped a little.

I noticed this same smell at the Jersey City Hyatt, too. I always wonder what foul odor they are trying to cover up with this stuff.

Other than that, an OK stay.

Comments