Days Inn North Bergen

Tags

Budget Travel
See Amenities

Disgusting

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 22, 2010

I stayed at this hotel the weekend of Novembre 19th 2010. First of all the pictures of the rooms on the website are a false advertisement. It looks more like a motel room. I think they have only four rooms that are renovated. At my arrival after a 7 hour drive i get to my room to find hairs in my bed. Not something you want to see after that drive... Disgusting... The next night as i wanted to go to sleep around 11pm. The bar that was upstairs was playing music extremely loud that you can hear four floors down. I went to the front desk and asked them if it was possible to get the music put down, and the clerk answer was " What do you want me to do about it" (Anderson - Front desk clerk) the music played until 2am. I don't think i should of payed 140$ for a room that i could not sleep in because of the noise. The worst hotel ever. Not recommended to anybody, your better off staying in a cheap motel and it wouldn't suprise me if rooms had bed bugs.
Please take my advise and pay an extra 10$ to stay somewhere clean with clerks that know what respect is. DEGUSTING!!!!
Oh and if your bring your dog your room is 10 times more disgusting as if the rrom was never cleaned.

Kozzmozz's Profile Photo

Moderate but very affordable alternative for stay

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 3, 2008

Moderate but very affordable alternative for stay in NYC. Moderate facilities, bit old-fashioned rooms, but staff is very friendly, rates are ok.

Good infrastructure for public transport (direct buses #125 between Port Authority Busstation at 42nd St. and hotel). One-way ticket for only US$ 2.55.
For only US$ 5 pp you can use the hotels shuttle service to 42nd street.

Unique Quality: Well, to be honest. Nothing really. But as mentioned above the rooms are neat, the staff is very friendly and willing to help you and I remember the nice staff serving breakfast.
Unique ? For only US$ 120 a night you can save money which you can spend in Manhattan....

Directions: Almost besides the Lincoln Tunnel.

Nearby Days Inn North Bergen

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

North Bergen Travel Forum

Need advice about North Bergen, New Jersey? Visit the Travel Forum for North Bergen and ask our Answer Gurus.

North Bergen Travel Guide