Regency House Hotel Suites

Basaic's Profile Photo

Great Luxury, Decent Price

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 18, 2010

I was very tired when I stopped here and did not want to look for another place. When I drove up to the hotel I became a bit worried about how expensive it would be, because the hotel looked very fancy and luxurious. They have several acres of property that is very nicely landscaped with gazebos and fountains and a well maintained lawn. The building itself was very nice too, as was the pool. I went inside and they had a spacious, immaculate lobby. My apprehension about it being in my budget increased. I was greeted by a well-dressed, professional young woman and was pleasantly surprised with the price. It was about $90. More than I usually pay but inexpensive for the way the place looked and the luxury of the accommodations. A great deal!!

dunneman's Profile Photo

Nice place to stay

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 13, 2005

The Regency Inn, surrounded by acres of serene natural beauty, several gazebos and manicured gardens, is a nice place to stay or to have a wedding, dinner or other event. It is located on State Highway 23 in Pequannock Township.

Unique Quality: Restaurant, laundry facilities and Olympic-size pool on-site.

Directions: Just across the Pompton River from Macaroni Grill

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Pompton Plains Travel Forum

Need advice about Pompton Plains, New Jersey? Visit the Travel Forum for Pompton Plains and ask our Answer Gurus.

Pompton Plains Travel Guide