Princeton Junction Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 59
Hotels and motels abound
Lots of hotels and motels can be found along U.S. Route 1, starting near Quakerbridge Mall and continuing to the north for several miles. Fancy places include a Hyatt in Carnegie Center and a Westin in Forrestal Village Shopping Center (which is actually in Plainsboro). The Westin used to be a Marriott until September 2002. In 2006, Marriott took over management of another very nice hotel on the other side of Route 1. Cheaper places, but perfectly OK, include a brand-new Residence Inn (built in 2005) hidden behind Princeton Marketfair Mall and a McIntosh Inn right on the grounds of Quakerbridge Mall, both very convenient for shopping and eating.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Princeton Junction
Explore the World
- Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square
- The Tors Hotel
- Broadway Hotel
- Doubletree Guest Suites Boca Raton
- Hotel Biba
- Altona Hotel Paris
- Kihei Bay Vista
- Hotel Lavas Tacotal
- Pension Margarit
- The Old Railway Station
- Pension Ve Vezi (In the Tower)
- Best Point Hotel
- Hotel Fontana Bleu
- High Tech Gran Avenida Hotel
- Princeton Junction: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
- Princeton Junction: Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Princeton Junction: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Princeton Junction: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Princeton Junction: Book at Official Site
- ResidenceInn.com Get Marriott's Best Rate Guarantee & Earn Rewards
- Princeton Junction: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Princeton Junction: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Princeton Junction: Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com Book now.