112 STATE HIGHWAY, Ramsey, NJ 07446
Extended Stay America - Ramsey - Upper Saddle River
Ext. Stay America Orbitz.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Ramsey

Dude, where's my car???Dude, where's my car???

Merry Christmas!Merry Christmas!

Travel Tips for Ramsey

Halloween 2005!!

by bliss7

"Halloween Party!"

This is a picture of me, after a few drinks, posing for the camera as the Cowboy from the Village People. I hope the shirt looks gay enough - suffice it to say I'm never wearing it again, and I felt embarassed buying it! I think it hit the height of its popularity in gay bars in the early 90s. Maybe while "Macho Macho Man" was playing on the jukebox.

"The moustache saga"

Earlier in the night, before we left for the actual party, we met at Tom's house to put on our fake moustaches. They sucked! As you can see from this picture, gravity overpowered the feeble stickies on the back of the moustaches, and as a result, we all had to tilt our faces upwards for them to stay on! By this point I'd given up and just held mine up there.... middle finger not intentional, I swear!

Eventually we gassed the fake moustaches and painted ourselves some facial hair... which looked a lot better... and did not come completely off until I shaved Monday morning!

"Tom and Amanda... newlyweds!"

These are my friends Tom and Amanda, who just got married a few months ago, who played the Biker and the Indian of the Village People. We tried to get Amanda to wear a moustache but she wouldn't! Can you believe that??? Tom had been studying pictures of the Village People, and noticed that they always had their mouths wide open as if they were yelling during the photo. So he looks like this in pretty much every picture.

A nice picture of me and Mac, who went as Peter Griffin from the Family Guy. He did a nice job, especially the chin!

A few more drinks.... and things get crazier!! Where'd my cowboy hat go???

Comments