120 Sheridan Ave, Seaside Heights, New Jersey, 08751, United States
Booking.com Priceline.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

More about Belmont Motel

Lukewarm in July

Overall, I think that there weren't any major problems with Belmont, but it wasn't that special, either. I suppose you get what you pay for!
We stayed in an efficiency appartment for two, and the air conditioning was pretty weak. There wasn't a blender or napkins, somethings I thought they should have.

However...it was a very clean place with very friendly staff. From the moment we checked in until the moment we left, the staff was always present, and always greeted me. There were mostly families staying there, and you couldn't hear anything from the pool or deck from the bedrooms, which was nice. This was an ideal place for us this visit because it wasn't expensive, and we could save money buy using the kitchen and bbq. I would recommend this place.

overwhelmed

We had the pleasure to stay at the Belmont from July 23rd through august 2nd of this year and allow me to tell you what we had anticipated from what i had gathered from their website was accurate. No surprises getting there. We were told they ran a clean and healthy operation, this was made true. The owners take so much pride in their business that day in day out these folks clean their units as if they had to prepare for the arrival of family members. Cleanliness is an understatement. Family oriented, the proprietors along with staff are sesnsitized to making your stay a pleasant and safe one. You need not to leave your gold or pricelless belongings in your saftey delposit box at the bank, trust me these people are family.
As a child my parents always took me to wildwood because that`s all we knew, well let me tell you something there`s lots more to newjersey than wildwood, there`s seasideheights and there`s the Belmont. I will not hesitate to travel 9 hours again from Montreal but let this be uterly clear, i will only stay at belmont. if there is no vacancy available at my prefered dates i will either postpone my dates or prematurely advance them, the Belmont is the place to stay at. Remember if you have kids and want then to enjoy and your are looking for a place that will make you feel home away from home this is it. I`ve seen lots of great places while we were there, but after speaking with other tenants from other establishment, they all agreed the Belmont in comparison delivers their promise. I even showed 3 couples we met at the beach the unit we were staying in, not only were they shocked at how clean it was but couldn`t believe at the price we were staying at. Not more expensive than elsewhere but much more gratifying

Congratulations and special thanks to Kathy and Anthony and thier wonderful staff.

Anthony, Mary, Michael & Matthew
Canadian acquired customers.

Clean, overall OK

I was a nice hotel in comparison to others in the area. It was clean but the owners are extemely cheap. The towels were like sand paper. My husband and I couldn't even use them. There were no amenities or toiletries like shampoo or tissues. I suggest bringing your own TP because what they have could give you a paper cut.
Also don't count on the free breakfast. It was very dissapointing. Coffee and bagels with no toaster. No doughnuts ot juice for the kids. There was not even napkins or plates. One day they put out muffins but they actually cut them in half. How Cheap!?!
The couple who owns the place were yelling at the staff all day. My husband and I spent a lot of time at the pool but we felt very uncomfortable listening to constant yelling by both owners. They really layed into their son, who actually runs the place. Even threatening to send him back to Egypt. All the guy did was work. I pitty him. I might go there again but I would not hang out there during the day and I would make sure to bring with me tp, towels, and extra cash to go out to breakfast.

A Great Vacation Place

by TripAdvisor Member McGJJJ

We've stayed at the Belmont several times during the past 5 years, most recently this week. It's very clean, quiet and family oriented (not a "party motel" like some in the area). The pool is large and clean, and the owners allow swimming until 10:00 pm, which the kids love after coming back from the boardwalk. The suites with 2 TV's is also a big plus for vacationing with the kids. The free beach passes for their guests saved us $20 per day. The only minor downsides: their towels are a bit rough, and the kids argue over who has to sleep on the springy pull out couch (we bring sleeping bags for extra padding). We plan to return next year!

Family Reunion stay at the Belmont was Fantastic!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member cant.wait

My family has been traveling to the Seaside Heights, Jesey Shore area of NJ for many many years but have always rented a house in the past. Since our family has basically outgrown rental properties, we decided to look into a motel for this year's Family Reunion and after much research stumbled upon the Belmont Motel.

BOY.....am I glad we did! From check-in to check-out, the Belmont Motel offered us great service. Tony and Kathy made us feel like THEIR family from the moment the 13 of us arrived! They had 3 poolside rooms prepared for us and then another room on the 3rd floor...all available for check in immediately upon our arrival.

Once we checked in and ran to the boardwalk for a much anticipated slice of pizza and sausage sandwich, we came back to the motel and spent the afternoon at the large sparkling clean pool. The motel offers a poolside grill and many lounge chairs so we always had a place of our own around the pool.

Waking up on our first morning there, we were delighted to have fresh bagels and coffee, along with other assorted continental delights to munch on. Our rooms were always cleaned early and left spotless every time we came back for a 'nap' in the afternoon.

We just can't say enough good things about the Belmont! They exceeded our expectations and will certainly host our yearly Family Reunion. Their close proximity to the boardwalk saved us tons of money in parking alone, aside from the free beach passes and local attraction discounts.

We would like to add that MOH IS THE MAN!!!! He went above and beyond to make sure that we all had everything that we needed to not only be comfortable, but to feel like family! We can't wait for next year's trip!!!!!

Thanks Belmont!!!!

Lots of extras included!

We just returned from 2 nights at the Belmont. We showed up in Seaside Heights without a reservation and they were able to accommodate us with 2 rooms. They were very particular about our rooms being VERY clean before we could move in. They gave us a blowup mattress for my son. The free continental breakfast was a nice touch and so were the beach badges.
The maid service gave us anything extra we needed. The pool was very clean and the temperature just right. The owners/operators couldn't have been nicer. It was a great place to stay. We'll definitely go back next year! I'm sending my sister there next week!

The August Place to be...

by TripAdvisor Member suziwoo

There is not enough room on this page to tell everyone what an excellent time we had at the Belmont! From the minute we pulled up to the minute we left, our family was treated like Belmont family.

Between Anthony cooking up his delights and sharing with the guests everyday and Kathy always going the extra mile to make sure the kids are having a great time, we couldn't ask for more. But, there is more! Actually, there was MO! The most kind, most gentle person I have ever met. Mo takes care of everything else, and anything you could think of! Thanks MO!

We had an efficiency will a full sized fridge/freezer and a covered front porch right along side the pool. The daily breakfast was wonderful, as a family with small children, it doesn't pay to go out to b-fast everyday. Pastries by the pool was the norm every morning. It was also nice parking our car on Sunday and being able to walk to the boarwalk, beach and mini-golf. We only had to take the car out one day when we went to the aquarium(which I would also recommend to families with children).

The rooms were the cleanest I have ever seen at a shore place. The daily maid service was a plus with friendly service and never a problem to ask for extras!

This is the place for families, as Kathy and Anthony don't put up with nonsense. You don't have to worry about loud nights, drunks, or just plain stupid people-as it is not tolerated.

I read some of the other postings here, and actually laugh at the ones that are nasty. I think one poster summed it up perfectly. Follow the golden rule! You get what you give!

Thank you Belmont staff for the best vacation ever. See you next August!!

Suzi, Steve, little Steve and Claire

great time..............................

We just came back from a four-day stay at the Belmont Motel. We have never stayed there before, our friends who have been going there for years had recommended Belmont, so we decided to give it a try. Boy, were we happy we did. We are a family of four, with two small girls, ages 7 and 8. We had an efficiency by the pool. We had checked in on a Tuesday afternoon, and from that point on, we were treated like we were long time friends. Moe, who originally took our reservation by phone, greeted us when we signed in. First I want to say, he is a very very nice man, always asking if we needed anything, always ready to help us. second, wow, is he good looking.....(i would love to see him in a speedo) but seriously, his kindness was truly appreciated. The owners, also were very kind and very sweet. The continental breakfasts were great. It saved us time and money by not having to go out to breakfast every day, and it enabled us to leisurely eat by the pool, and then go swimming for a hour or so before we left for our day adventure. We truly had a great time at the Belmont and plan on going back next year. Thanks everyone for such a wonderful time.
Richie, Rosey, Anabelle and Jesse

Best place in Seaside Heights!

Wonderful Motel! Kathy and Anthony are wonderful people. I have been staying at this Motel at least 15 years and this Motel is always clean and well kept. Kathy and Anthony are very friendly and always helpful. I always recommend this Motel to all my friends.

Oww Wei

The staff was very friendly and were able to accomodate us in every way possibly. Would definitly reccomend to others and I look forward to staying with them next summer.

Comments