45 Dupont Avenue, Seaside Heights, New Jersey, 08751, United States

Hotels.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• New Jersey's Hotel of Horror

I stayed here recently with my wife and we had a terrible time. From the second we walked into the door we knew that this would be a terrible experience that we would never want to remember. When we walked in the staff said they couldn't do anything anout puke that was on the floor. Better yet, we had to ASK to get our room CLEANED. This was the worst experience I have ever had in my whole 22 years of living. I would rather drop dead than stay in this hell-hole. There was also tons of hair found in my shower and not the hair you'd want to find. Do not do this to yourself. You will experience the following symptoms if you stay here:

Death
    Heart Pains
    Throat Ache
    Back Ache
    Severe blindness due to what you see
    Crankiness
    Painful stomach aches.

DO NOT STAY HERE

Unique Quality: Nothing was great about this "motel". The pool sucked, everything made me faint!

Directions: Turn left on turnpike

More about Seaside Heights

mmmm.. funnel cakemmmm.. funnel cake

The ride I went on!The ride I went on!

Chef JohnChef John

Travel Tips for Seaside Heights

Beach Badges

by moiraistyx

In order to use the beaches at Seaside Heights visitors are required to have a beach badge. Children 11 and under are free, but those above the age of 12 and adults will need a badge. Daily badges are $5 apiece or you can purchase a season pass for $35. Senior citizen pay a once in a lifetime fee of $10. There is an online order form or you can stop at the Hiering Avenue Beach Control Headquarters or at Borough Hall which is located at 901 Boulevard on the Corner of Sherman Avenue. I don't know if I would call it found, but I certainly remember being stung by jelly fish.

Greg Loves Orance Cream Swirl.

by Hexepatty

I wish there was a train from NY that reached Seaside Heights. There isn't! Strolling along the boardwalk was a success from the beginning. It's reported that in 1917 the Pennsylvania Railroad had to send a special 12-car train to get Philadelphia visitors back home. Today's day-trippers flood in from North Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania via freeways and toll roads all feeding into the $6 million Thomas A. Mathis Bridge, which replaced the narrow wooden bridge back in 1950.

Welcome to Seaside Heights

by VinTolucci

"The beach with the boardwalk and amusement park"

Seaside Heights is one of the better beaches in Jersey. They have hotels on the beach if you want to spend the night . Furthermore the boardwalk is reminiscent of Coney Island in Brooklyn, with arcades and bars. There is plenty to do here. I guess another comparable place would be Leeds, or maybe Brighton Beach.

"Water parks"

Seaside Heights also has an aquatic park on the beach. Real nice!

Comments