Best Value Sea Foam Motel

Sea Foam Motel
Expedia.com Hotels.com Tingo.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Wildwood

Fishing from the dockFishing from the dock

On the beach, Montego Bay is in the backgroundOn the beach, Montego Bay is in the background

CamelsCamels

Wildwood...Wildwood...

Travel Tips for Wildwood

THE BOARDWALK!!!! This is...

by jlilangel

THE BOARDWALK!!!! This is where kids can be kids and the adults are right behind them. They have rides of all kinds, water parks, roller coasters and a bif ferris wheel. Top your night off with a box of fudge from Douglass or Laura's. I have been going to Wildwood since I was a kids and my mother went with her family when she was a kid. I can't pick just one memory, but no doubt you will make some of your own in no time.

Don't forget this...

by N_philly

Mosquito Repellent, antibacterial wipes, and tissue (at all times) just in case you get dumped on by one of those sea gulls while your on the boardwalk. Make sure to bring your waterproof camera for great shot while on the beach and in the ocean. Remember to bring the boogie board.

Mack's.

by richiecdisc about Mack's.

Joe Mack is in his seventies now and you still see him out clubbing, but he has been a part of the Boards for as long as anyone can remember. The use a mix of cheddar and mozzarella on their pie which sounds strange but is actually quite good.

A PLACE TO BE WILD !

by April1985

"My relationship with Wildwood..."

Growing up, my parents both worked in the casino's, and they still do today. The casino picnic's were held in Wildwood, NJ. The picnic's would take place at moreys piers. Ill talk more about that in the "things to do" section. Anyways, Every summer, we would go down there two times. One for my Dad's picnic, and one for my Mom's. (They worked at different casinos). I loved going to wildwood, getting a tan and having SO MUCH FUN. We would come home with fudge, and molasis pops! Good memories! And they continue to grow as I grow older!

asturnut's Wildwood Page

by asturnut

Wildwood can be summed up in a few words-- party haven, tourist trap and cheesy fun.

When I was a kid, during the school year I couldn't wait for summer break, because it meant I would get to spend a week or two "down the shore" and spend some time at Wildwood. It's a young person's paradise. There's tons of shopping, rides, games, sun and fun.

As I'm getting older, I don't enjoy Wildwood as much as I used to. I am deterred by how crowded and expensive it is, all the tourist junk for sale and roller coasters just don't seem as fun as they used to. (Oh, and since I'm married, guy watching isn't on the top of my list anymore.) ;-)

Wildwood is full of beautiful people looking for other beautiful people to hook up with and party. If that's what you're looking for, Wildwood is the place for you.

Wildwood has been undergoing a face-lift for the past several years. There has been an effort to restore the old art-deco buildings, add new piers and better roller coasters, and make everything bigger and brighter. It seems like it's working because people are flocking back to the shore and the Boardwalk looks great!

Comments