230 East Taylor Avenue, Wildwood, New Jersey, 08260, United States

Hotels.com Booking.com Venere.com

• Horrible

Ok, I began with having issues contacting the hotel because they wrongfully charged my credit card 7 months before the hotel stay. I got that issued resolved after about a month of attempting to contact someone (after using the bank and hotels.com) A week before my stay, I tried to contact the hotel multiple times and left multiple messages concerning a possible early check in. No one ever contacted me back. When I arrived there were people at the pool with loud music booming. The actual room was ok, not too wonderful, but the only part of the stay that was ok. There were beer bottles and ashtrays all over the walkways. The place was not clean. When we arrived from our event later that night there were no parking spots (even though each room has an assigned parking spot). I argued with the hotel employee and told her to call the manager because I was not trying to park somewhere else in the very crowded Wildwood area. On the phone she had a very nasty attitude and used the f word every other word. Finally, they had me park at an illegal spot in front of the vending machines. All night, there were people outside of their rooms with loud music and being extremely obnoxious and drunk(even though there are signs posted to be quiet between 11pm and 6 am). When we got up and were ready to check out, the office was locked and nobody was there. I tried to call the number on the door a few times and finally got a hold of the manager who was obviously still sleeping (at 9:00). She said she was not going to be in for another hour. Overall, the room is ok, but everything else about this place is horrible. Save yourself the pain and stay somewhere else.

Comments