Lotus Inn

6900 Ocean Ave, Wildwood, New Jersey, United States

More about Lotus Inn

Return every year since 1998

I have been visiting the Lotus Inn since 1998. I look forward to my visit each summer, and always feel more like family than a guest. My entire family (three generations) enjoys our much too brief vacation at the Lotus. The accommodations are the best I've encountered at the Jersey shore. The rooms are always clean, and the staff friendly and courteous. I would (and have many times) recommend this hotel for your stay at the Jersey Shore.

Our family loves the Lotus....

My family keeps returning to The Lotus Inn year after year, In fact we wouldn't choose any other place. The Lotus Inn has been our summer vacation home for the past five years, and I can honestly say that the "quality and integrity" of the hotel is wonderful. The owners and staff are extermely hospitable and courteous and go out of their way to make our stay a pleasent one! In fact, every time I have called to confirm our reservations for the upcoming summer, the owner has immediatelyrecalled little facts about my family that you wouldn't expect someone to remember when dealing with hundreds of clients during the busy summer season. The hotel is extermely clean and always inviting. Each year we have returned we notice improvements and upgrades...freshly painted rooms, new carpeting, room renovations, etc. The staff spends a great deal of the day working on keeping the appearance of the hotel sterling even as we trek pounds of sand across the floors... I think what impresses me most is the amount of time the owners spend at the hotel each da. They are there from sun-up to sun-down, and are always available to help with any problem or concern. I have spent many enjoyable moments talking with the owner about my family, my business, the weather and life in general. I appreciate that personal touch! As a business owner i feel the personal connection is the most important connection to make with any one, and they do that and more. The little ammneities in life make all the difference! I cannnot say enough about the Lotus and in fact I have recommended the Lotus to many of my clients and members of my husband's parish and they, like me, have the same feelings after their stay....what a wonderful place! If you have a family this is the best place to stay in Wildwood! You won't be unhappy if youstay at the Lotus.

We Love The Lotus Inn

I had to chuckle when I read the review regarding the Lotus Inn and that dissatisfied customer. They must have stayed at a different Lotus Inn than the one my family returns to each and every year. I stay at the Lotus Inn in Wildwood Crest, NJ, NOT North Wildwood. We started going for summer vacation to Wildwood Crest in 1990 and for four years were dissatisfied with the hotels we stayed at. In 1994 we found the Lotus Inn and have returned each and every year. Great owners and staff make each summer's visit a very special vacation. If there is a cleaner hotel in the Crest, I'd be very surprised. One of the most appealing and desirable things I'll add is that the owners treat everyone like family and go way out of their way to make everyone's vacation a success. Try the Lotus Inn, Wildwood Crest, NJ, you won't be disappointed!

A Nice Family Motel

Our family has been staying at The Lotus for the past 5 years and we have enjoyed its quite location and clean rooms. For those of you who have not done so, you should take advantage of the Lotus Weekender, a special weekend package deal that will allow you breakfasts and a dinner, along with a bottle of sparking cider and an option to choose from several different activities. We have never had a problem with management. In fact, the owner has taken time to speak with me on many occasions regarding upgrades to The Lotus and has given me many tips to save time and money while in Wildwood. Every establishment has its rules, and The Lotus is no acception as the owners want everyone to have an equally nice time. A nice, quite place to stay surrounded by the ocean in front and lovely Wildwood Crest homes to the rear.

Highly Recommend

Our experience was everything the owner said, and more. Quiet, family-oriented establishment. Large balcony, comfortable room.
Friendly, helpful staff. Perfect view of the ocean. Best hotel we have stayed at after 12 years of vacationing in Wildwood. We will be repeat customers. We highly recommend this hotel.

DUMP

We specifically wanted an Oceanfront efficiancy suite for our vacation and chose the Lotus Inn on a recommendation from a co-worker. We booked an Oceanfront room, sent our deposit and received our confirmation. The day before we were to leave for Wildwood, the very rude manager called and said they had made a mistake and didn't have any Oceanfront rooms available. She said they could accomodate us in a smaller motel room only. That night I called every other hotel in the Wildwood Crest area and, not surprisingly, couldn't find another room anywhere so we decided to take the motel room at the Lotus Inn. When we checked in I told the manager/owner how dissappointed I was in how we were treated and not only did she not apolgize, she yelled at me in front of other guests for being upset with her. Our room was dirty, there was mildew in the bathroom, the couch had big stains on it and the air conditioner, which was located over our bed, dripped on my husband while he slept. When we told the manager about the air conditioner, she said someone would come check it out but no one ever did. The pool was cold and small. You were practically sitting in the lap of the person next to you. The owners would also look into peoples windows when they walked by.

I've been going to the Crest for 12 years and this was the worst vacation ever.

Great Place to Stay

We would definitely recommend the Lotus Inn! My family and I have stayed at the Lotus Inn in Wildwood Crest several times, both for summer vacations and for the annual car shows in September. Each time we have gone we have had very good, professional service from the time I call to make a reservation to the time we check out. The entire hotel is smoke-free, which we love. They also have many different room types to choose from, which is helpful since we often go away with extended family members. We love the 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses! The Lotus has wonderful views of the ocean since they are directly across the street from the beach with nothing to impede the view. They also offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. We have already made our reservations for this summer and cannot wait to go!

We love the Lotus!!!

WE love this hotel!!! WE have stayed here for 3 years now. SPotless rooms. Great staff!!! I left some of my daughters clothing in the dresser and she sent them to me Priority mail within a week. Although not directly on the beach there is not any other buildings blocking your view of the ocean. A++++ for value too!!

What a Wonderful and Cozy Place

by TripAdvisor Member pumkiepeanut

My family and I stayed from May 31-June 5th at the Lotus Inn on Lotus Rd....and it was a Super Terrific Experience....The staff was very friendly...the hotel room was spacious, very clean and just perfect for our vacation....

I would definitely recommend THE LOTUS INN in Wildwood Crest for a #1 Hotel to enjoy, relax and have fun at all wrapped up in one.

JULIE

Consistently the best

We have been going to this hotel for more than 12 years and it remains at the top of our list. The personal service and caring from the owners is beyond expectations. Lori and her staff are always there to accommodate your needs and expectations. The place is always clean and the daily maid service is terrific. We never stay anywhere else in Wildwood Crest.

Comments