Hampton Inn Woodbridge

grandmaR's Profile Photo

Congested Area

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 25, 2014

After a long day of sightseeing the GPS took us to this hotel, but told us it was on the left, and it was on the right - across three lanes of traffic. We had no chance at all of getting to it, and it took us another half hour to find our way back to it on the correct side of the road. That is the worst thing about this hotel. If you don't get to it the first time, it will be hard to get back to it. It's very confusing around here.

Anyway I said I didn't want to go out to dinner. There was a NJ Steak and Ale and a LongHorn Steakhouse, and a Pizza Hut. I like pizza but not at night - tomato gives me reflux. Bob doesn't care for LongHorn.

So I asked him to just walk across the parking lot to McDonalds and that's what he did.

Unique Quality: The hotel had an indoor pool but I didn't have a chance to use it. The bed was comforable, the elevator worked, and the wi-fi was good. We were able to get breakfast.

Nearby Hampton Inn Woodbridge

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Woodbridge Travel Forum

Need advice about Woodbridge, New Jersey? Visit the Travel Forum for Woodbridge and ask our Answer Gurus.

Woodbridge Travel Guide