Clubhouse Inn And Suites Albuquerque

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• goodfish's Profile Photo

Nice place - excellent value

2012 UPDATE:
    We had chosen this hotel based on reviews from Trip Advisor and I see it's still getting great reviews : terrific hotel for the price. We had a two-room suite (abt $100 + tax) with a small balcony overlooking a parking lot (all suites are on the outside) but it didn't bother us and we didn't have any issues with noise. Other single-room accommodations face the interior courtyard/pool and also have balconies or patios.

Our suite had a king bed, good lighting, TV in the bedroom, couch, chair, dining table, desk, TV console and kitchenette in the living area. Everything, including the bathroom, was very clean and in working order. Front desk staff and others we encountered were friendly and helpful: always a plus!

Didn't use the pool but it looked pristine and was surrounded by a pleasant common area with gazebos and patios: a nice spot for breakfast or the complementary 2-drink Manager's Reception from 5:00-8:00 Monday - Saturday. Breakfast buffet (included) was impressive: eggs, sausage, bacon toast, hash browns, biscuits, pancakes, waffles, cereal... too many items to list and a good budget saver if traveling with kids or big eaters. Other amenities include 24-hour coffee bar, free local calls, indoor jacuzzi, free parking, free airport/train shuttle (with prior reservation), business center, DSL, wifi and HBO. Location is very convenient to I40 and I25 intersection.

Downsides are minor: no elevator to 2nd floor and no restaurants within walking distance - although some sandwiches and pizza are available for order from 5- 8:00 Monday - Sat. The location is not optimal if you don't have a car.

Great place: it'll be our first choice on the next trip to the city. See the website for directions, full list of amenities and other good stuff.

Unique Quality: Loved the suite: lots of room and very comfortable for an excellent price. Nice courtyard and great breakfast. Nightly Manager's Reception is a nice touch and provided light snacks along with the beverages. Reviews indicate lots of repeat business from previous guests.

I've read that there has been some upgrading done since we were there so it's probably even better!

Directions: See website for good directions

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo

Good Budget Accommodation

Actually after doing a little research on this hotel for a forum question, it really sounds like a good choice unless you are afraid of ghosts (it is near a large cemetery). Seriously, it is a good choice. Normally I would not recommend a location west of I-25 and near downtown, but I think the Clubhouse Inn is probably fine. A quick check on Travelocity showed uniformly high recommendations and a good price. If you go west on Menaul to Rio Grande Blvd., it is not that far (~3 miles) to Old Town. If you go east on Menaul, it is not that far (~4 miles) to the Uptown area with all its shopping and restaurants. A quick trip (~8 miles) up I-25 to the Alameda Exit (then west) will get you to the Balloon Fiesta Museum. Also, it is not very far (~6 miles) south on I-25 to reach the airport. With a free hot breakfast and evening happy hours, I think the Cluchouse Inn is a "find" for budget accommodation in Albuquerque.

Directions: Menaul and I-25

More about Clubhouse Inn And Suites Albuquerque

Loved the Clubhouse Inn

The Clubhouse Inn always has personable people at check in and my experience has been they are trying to accommodate your every need. The Clubhouse Inn is changing over the lock system, so it will be easier to access, check in and check out. The rooms have always been very clean and the furniture is in good repair.

The recent addition of free internet access in all the rooms is a true plus for me, as I usually have required business activities to complete on the internet. We have used the happy hour coupons a few times and that is a very nice touch for us, if there is time. The most outstanding asset at the Albuquerque site is the complete hot breakfast which includes green chili, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage or bacon and a nice fruit ~ either strawberries or peaches.

The only drawback with this site is the lack of an elevator. I usually have a pile of business materials and a computer to carry around , plus my luggage and my legs are not what they used to be. Even though one can request the bottom floor, it does not mean it will be held for you until you arrive. If that part could be taken care of, it would be wonderful.

Fantastic Value

I have made a dozen trips to Albuquerque in the past 3 years and have enjoyed very nice accomadations on most of those visits. A friend recommended the Clubhouse Inn & Suites about 2 years ago and I have been staying with them ever since. The staff have always been friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean. Access is very easy just off of I-25 and near the down town area. I have never felt that security is an issue or concern and in the mornings the breakfast buffet is unbeatable. The free breakfast is so good that many of Albuquerque's finest are there most mornings. The recently included free internet in their rooms so that is another plus. My only concern is that they do not raise their rates to compete with the other hotels.

Great Trip

We had an excellent stay at your Inn. Your staff was friendly, courteous and very efficient. There really isn't any negative I can think of that would reflect on our stay. Thanks for all of us.

Clubhouse Inn The Best

Barbara Conley and her staff at the Clubhouse Inn provided with an excellent stay during our fact finding tour in 2005. I difinitly recommend using the Clubhouse Inn while in Albuquerque.
Thank you so much.
Harold Wilson
Reunion Coord.
USMC Postal Group

Mecca in the desert.

This is a lovely property , and even though it is very close to the freeway (for ease of access) it feels like it's own little quiet oasis. Lovely rooms, and a staff that is willing to bend over backwards to make your stay an enjoyable one. Whether it is for business or pleasure, you will find it's close proxcimity to the airport, shopping, and dining a delight! The rooms have a nice oversized desk with ether net and free wireless....(and it really works..unlike so many other hotels..who advertise they have it, and after you check in to your room and it doesn't work...and you call down to the front desk...you are told, "oh yes, sorry the wireless is out of order...and we are waiting for the repair person to show up"......I once stayed in a property for 5 days...and the wireless still wasn't "up", and the repair man still had not shown up upon my check out.)

Rooms on the ground floor (inside) open up into a lovely garden-like sitting area with lush green, perfectly manicured lawn. There are tables and chairs in a kind of seperate sitting area from the pool The pool is well maintained, and though I personally can't swim....looks very inviting ...

Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned immaculatelly,...........and I think even Howie Mandell would walk across the carpet to the bathroom, without putting down clean bath towels first all along the way.!! (a joke......FYI Howie is a germ phobic and readlly admits to this practice in any hotel that he stays in!)

The hotel offers a free FULL buffet breakfast , which usually includes your choice of yogurt and fruit, various cold cereals, 3 types of juice, wonderful fresh brewed coffee, and various flavors of tea bags......eggs, bacon, sausage links, pancakes, biscuits, (with gravy available, if you like) bagels, toast, cream cheese, peanut butter, real butter, light butter....the condiments list goes on.....PLUS always fresh New Mexico salsa to put on eggs and anything else your heart desires. Also available is a "make your own " waffle machine...with cups of pre-measured batter...so you can be a "waffle expert" even half asleep. It is fool proof. They do need a new toaster ( or a tune up ) though......it is slower than molasses on a cold winters day, but all the other goodies make up for a slow piece of toast, trust me!!

All and all, this is one of my favorite hotels to stay in....and I travel extensively for my job.
The only thing that this property lacks, is a restaurant on the premises, and an exercise room (though they do offer a free workout , and a ride to, a near by club) . It would be so nice though, to have a run on the treadmill after work, enjoy dinner, followed by a lesiurely stroll in the gardens at twilight ....all without leaving the property....and then go to my room...do a little paperwork, watch a little free HBO...and drift off in a bed that is as comfortable as being in your own.

I give this hotel a big way "thumbs up" whether you are traveling for business or pleasure.

P.S. They also have a wonderful sales co-ordinator for your group needs. She is friendly, helpful, has a great sense of humor, and will do her best to help you plan for a business affair. Pick up the phone, and ask to speak to Barb Conley....she can "get 'er done. " She has a lot of experience in planning...and once you turn it over to her....you can relax.....it will be done on time and right. She is a real pro!

Loved the Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque

Barbara was a joy to work with. When dealing with school groups some hotels are not very accomadating but not only school groups but HS Cheerleaders! But Barbara made our stay at the Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque wonderful. We enjoyed the rooms, and of course breakfast! It helped the team to be ready to compete and win a 2nd Place trophy!
Thanks for everything!

A Great Sleeper! Best Deal in Town!

by TripAdvisor Member LuAnnB

During family reuinions we stay at the Clubhouse Inn & Suites. The hotel staff is outstanding in making accomodations, and the center couryard provides a wonderful environment for visiting. Breakfasts and Happy Hour snacktime are a plus!

Wonderful hospitality

We move our annual workshop from state to state always trying something new. We found the Clubhouse Inn & Suites hotel's hospitality to be best we've encounted to date. Staff was very friendly and exceptionally helpful, even with helping with a personal emergency after hours. I can't thank them enough. We are all in agreement, Albuquerque is a great place for a workshop or convention and the Clubhouse Inn & Suites Hotel was a great place to hold it.

John from Portland, Oregon