GuestHouse International Albuquerque

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Albuquerque

Planter, Old townPlanter, Old town

Albuquerque, New MexicoAlbuquerque, New Mexico

Downtown Albuquerque from Bonanza N2111QDowntown Albuquerque from Bonanza N2111Q

Photo courtesy of Larry NeelyPhoto courtesy of Larry Neely

Corrales Country Inn B&B -- opinions?

by nvholst

Anyone know anything about this B&B in on Perea Road in Corrales?

RE: Corrales Country Inn B&B -- opinions?

by Misha_abq

Dear NV,

All of the BandB's in Corrales are great. We are a lovely village community with old adobe houses. It's very quiet and in the middle of the Bosque(forest) along the Rio Grande. We are right next door to Albuqerque, so if your touring NM--it's a great midpoint. Hope this helps.

Travel Tips for Albuquerque

Albuquerque BLOGs

by danmike

Blogs are a great way to find out what's going on around town, get in touch with what area people are talking about and take part in their discussions. For fun see:

www.dukecityfix.com - Everything Albuquerque is discussed on this blog - culture, art, music, you name it.

albloggerque.blogspot.com - Johnny Mango's Albloggerque
A photo filled blog about things going on around town.

www.tenacity.net - Miss Tenacity
Find out about local restaurants as well as recipes and cooking tips.

m-pyre.blogspot.com - M-Pyre
What's going on politically is the focus of this insightful blog.

An overnight trip from ABQ (southbound)

by kymbanm

My best friend and I left ABQ about noon, and were driving to El Paso to meet her family.

We drove south on I-25 for a while :) We took an hour's detour (okay, closer to 2 hours) and wandered over to White Sands for a quick visit. We then returned to our I-25 southbound route, and made it to El Paso, ate dinner in Juarez and soaked in the hotel hot tub back on the US side of the border.

In the morning we got up and wandered our way back into New Mexico and Carlsbad Caverns (US 182 north). We drove back to ABQ after our tour of the caves (US 285 to I-40), and despite a few stops for gas, food, and wandering/leg stretching, - and even a trip into my favorite gift shop - we made it back home about 2300..

Though short, we saw all we wanted to see, but it would have been nicer to have just a little more time to enjoy each location.

Nob Hill

by JamesABQ

If ever in Albuquerque make sure you visit the Nob Hill area. Here you will find trendy and eccentric shops and eateries. Located just East of the University of New Mexico, Nob Hill is an historic neighborhood in Albuquerque. Varies

When you go to Albuquerque,...

by frntacee

When you go to Albuquerque, please try the Artichoke Cafe. The food is delicious. You'll even have a guard who will watch your car in the parking lot. Tell him that Fran from Georgia (the lady with the yellow Volkswagen Bug) said 'hello'. Have the artichoke, of course! If you like artichokes, you will love this item. Delectable, delicious and just plain yummy.

Don't take my word for it. Trust the locals.

by RblWthACoz about Padilla's Mexican Kitchen

Techincally it isn't Mexican, it's New Mexican. When I walked into this place, there was a LONG line inside of people waiting for a table. Surprisingly, even though there were about 25 people in line, we didn't have to wait long at all. The food was good and definitely seemed authentic (hey, it was my first New Mexican restaurant, so I can't claim to be an expert just yet), and it had a flare of homestyle cooking to it. I also noticed that there were all types of people here, from mothers with little babies to punks, hippies, and me. ;-)

Comments