Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Cheap, clean, convenient!
Small mom-and-pop motel exclusively for non-smokers. Run by a Polish immigrant couple, the place is kept scrupulously clean and has such homey touches as flowered sheets on the beds and ornamental plants in various niches outdoors.
Not only have I enjoyed my stay each of the 3 or 4 times I've stayed there, but my parents thought it was charming as well.
Unique Quality: This motel is located within easy walking distance of Old Town, and is surprisingly quiet considering that it is located on Albuquerque's main drag, Central Ave.
The rates are extremely reasonable ($38-$70) and they even offer a discount for AAA members.
Directions: A few blocks from Old Town
Popular Hotels in Albuquerque
125 Second Street North-West, Albuquerque
4614 Central Avenue Southwest, Albuquerque
2402 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque
2300 Carlisle NE, Albuquerque
Explore the World
- Flushing Meadows Hotel
- Hotel Andaluz
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt Conference Centre
- The Cape Inn
- Now Larimar Punta Cana
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort at Kingston Plantation
- Hotel Intercontinental Montreal
- Supreme Motor Lodge Accommodation
- Inter-Continental San Juan Resort And Casino
- Adventure Inn Villas & Rentals
- Park Hotel Tokyo
- Belfranlt Hotel
- Forever Club Hotel Bodrum