Best Western Executive Inn

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 55 reviews
Booking.com Hotels.com

Horrible Experience

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 20, 2010

We drove up to this hotel and the neighborhood wasn't the best.

Went to check in upon arrival and the clerk asked for payment. I tried to give her the Hotwire receipt and she wouldn't take it. I explained how the hotwire system works and she didn't believe me. I finally got her to call Hotwire, and she asked Hotwire if I paid them, rather than if they would pay her hotel. Insulting!

When we entered the room, it was obvious that the housekeepers used lots of fragrance to cover up smoke in this non-smoking room.

Later that night, the toilet wouldn't flush. Called the front desk, and they sent someone with a plunger. The employee brought a plunger in the room, and as they walked in the room, water from inside the plunger dripped all over the floor. Quite gross to imagine where the water came from ...

When it was time for bed, we found massive stains on the comforters. Later, we found lots of body hair in the sheets. The beds themselves were very hard and lumpy, and the guests in adjoining rooms were loud and obnoxious. Needless to say, we did not have a good night at this hotel.

In the morning, we went to the breakfast area. The waffle iron was filthy to the point that any waffles cooked on that waffle iron stuck to the iron. The breakfast selection was rather sparse, considering that this hotel advertised that a full hot breakfast was included in the purchase price.

A horrible experience! I will not stay there ever again!

Unique Quality: Old and outdated. Not worth the price!

Directions: Seems to be in a bad neighborhood

Nearby Best Western Executive Inn

Amenities at Best Western Executive Inn

• Swimming Pool
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hobbs Travel Forum

Need advice about Hobbs, New Mexico? Visit the Travel Forum for Hobbs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Hobbs Travel Guide