Ramada Limited

2803 W. Second, Roswell, New Mexico, 88201, United States

Rodeway Inn Roswell
Expedia.com Rodeway Inn Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Average

• Worst Hotel Experience Ever! Beware!

I'm a pretty easy going patron but we had a problem EVERY day of our 4 day stay. I'll tell you about the two worst. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

We came back late one night and our door (facing a road) was wide open. I had double checked the door that morning and am certain it was closed. I think that cleaning staff must have forgotten to close it. Thankfully all of our belongings were still there.

We stayed 4 nights and our last morning staff banged on our door every 15 minutes starting about 7am and then used their access card to open the door. It opened so only so far before it hit the chain lock and then the door slammed shut. They woke us up SEVERAL times before calling the room at 9.

At 9am the manager called and woke me up to accuse us of stealing "bathmats". You know the scratchy little towels you put on the floor. He was aggressive and threatened to charge us unless we returned the "three missing bathmats". We, of course, had no interest in their "bathmats". I informed him thusly and he said that we would need to return the "bathmats" before we would be allowed to check out. I told him we could discuss this at check out.

He left us waiting 30 minutes while he cleaned the dining room (we could see him) and then came and aggressively accused us of stealing. The owner came by and I was able to catch his attention and insisted that he get involved. He unapologetically "let us go" saying that "housekeeping staff must be stealing".

DO NOT STAY HERE! STAY AWAY!

Unique Quality: Terrible, terrible, terrible. DO NOT DO IT. Find another place! Any place!

Comments